If you run out the clock as a T, you deserve a slay next round.

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Tony Danza, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Danza

Tony Danza Regular Member

Title. There is no reason short of being afk the entire round then coming back in the last minute that you shouldn't be able to kill all innos/fail at it before time expires. Even if you are the last t, there's no way you could have bungled all your credits on other crap and not have bought a radar. Having to wait 5 minutes while a T tries to rap up a round is aggravating and should warrant a slay for delaying next round.

• Dumb x 15
    • Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

This is just me, but I buy a radar first thing when im either T or a D. I personally never have this issue, but alot of players dont use that tactic. They buy armor, a t weapon, a death station for heals first, and then arent able to buy a radar later on into the round.

Delay is only considered delay when the T is not actively searching for the innocents (I.E. doing their own thing, drawing on a wall, etc.). If a T is actively moving around the map and doing all the "searching", its never considered delay. Innocents move around too. If the last T and the last innocent is moving in circles, theres nothing you can do about that. Both arent camping, and the T is searching. There should be no reason to slay the player simply because they didnt buy a radar, and especially when they couldnt buy a radar.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

First things that mostly everyone should buy on their T rounds are body armor and radar. But going back to this, most of the time the time never runs out and the delaying traitors usually get slain if there’s a mod on or just end up messing up and dying, so I don’t really see the issue here.

4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

I've seen and been in the situation of chasing someone for 3 whole minutes, it's perfectly possible to be trying your hardest to catch up to the last inno doing a marathon. Radar or not, this could result in mostly newer players gettings slays for trying to trait. As for credits, your playstyle may not reflect the majority, some may buy a teleporter and armour first, or just spam c4, that's something to judge, not punish.

We've got rules against delaying, and this would be unnecessary, so -1

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

The only thing I buy during my t rounds is tear gas (@Snowy Cowcakes❄ ) EDIT: He actually also buys tripmines apparently.

I know it can be frustrating to wait for billy bob to finish the round but I don't think this is a good solution. No reason to ruin some new players game because he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing. I know being a traitor was super intimidating for me when I was new, and I was one of those kids that delayed. I get it. So yeah, -1

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  6. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

what the frick I don't only buy tear gas

I also buy silencers and tripmines

• Like Like x 1
  7. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I would always get radar first. Mainly because I would know if there's reinforcements around when I trait. Then it was usually armor.

I disagree with your suggestion due to how well it all works now.

8. Some people also don't have a lot of experience with certain maps. I get lost on West/East so many times since it's my first time playing some of the maps. I think everything is fine now, if someone is purposely delaying it's dealt with pretty fast with staff on imo

9. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

This ain’t it chief

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. 11Cent

11Cent : ) VIP

negative rate bait lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Wrap

12. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

[verse 1]
    runnin' out the clock
    u a chicken u go squack
    got ur girl suckin' my cock
    got a trackpad and a glock

[chorus]
    see u hidin, see u runnin, see u wastin all our time
    but it really doesn't matter cus that inno win is mine

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Am i the only one that sang the chorus in my head to an ice cream truck song? The ones they blast going around the neighborhood

• Winner Winner x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.