If the highlighted red text replaces the role of red text...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xerp, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xerp

Xerp VIP

Staffs now have the ability to do announcements in highlighted red text since the discord update. Before the discord update, we had red text reserved for important announcements.

If the highlighted red text replaces the role of red text, why are staff allowed to use the red highlighted text for unimportant stuff like promotion and re-pop requests?

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Those are still announcements. Why make a whole thread on this when you can literally just ask someone?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Xerp

Xerp VIP

I'm sure these weren't considered announcements and staff didn't use red for this before the discord update

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

They have in the past prior to the discord update.
    You probably weren't around or were asleep when it happened.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

They did indeed. In any case, all the Admins are doing is using a tool specifically designed for getting peoples' attention to get peoples' attention and breathe a little life into a server. That's kinda part of their job. Keeping the servers alive and well. It's also just a line of text with some red around it to start with that's being used with good intentions, I dunno if it really warrants a thread questioning it

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Xerp

Xerp VIP

:locktopic:
    it was supposed to be in qna but idk how it landed in here and i just noticed

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

lol ya'll blasting the guy just for having a question. Nyra explains it best. :p

Locked at Xerp's request

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.