Answered if fragmentation causes big boy issues why hasn’t baby driver taken it off the server yet

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by john redcorn, May 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

sounds like the issues have been documented to the point regulars can reproduce the results it presents and staff have to spend the whole map on paw patrol and look for another dying light to snuff out for five days and reduce via appeal

2. Highwon

Also I genuinely don't think the thing they think crashes the server is nearly as consistent as it's treated or worried about, by staff and community members, I think there is something you can do that boosts the probability of a random crash, but it doesn't consistently crash the map on its own. I think when the thing is done, and a lot of people are on the server doing normal shit like killing people, possessing props, throwing harpoon at the same time, the server can't handle it and kills itself. But in my experience it's random and not really something I think you can consistently remake the way it's made out to be. I haven't actually tested it tho cus the one time I jumped to that area I got threatened, instantly teleported out, and the map got switched. Staff can't ultimately do anything to remove the map without Highwon's power, regardless

Last edited: May 7, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.