Idea concept

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Hashira, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Hashira

Hashira VIP

I dont know if this exists but if one of you knows how it would be amazing

so like

A detective item that allows the detective to not be detected by the radar, a counter to the Ts radar you know?
    what do you tink
    is this feasible

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

I like the Idea, I have absolutely no idea about the feasibility of it.
    +0.5

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. SquidgyBoat

SquidgyBoat The Admiral VIP

Agree 100%. I've been playing GMod since like 2010 and NEVER seen this implemented, even on servers with a hundred T/D custom weapons.
    Honestly I think it isn't possible just from guessing and experience, but that is not a bad idea at all PeanutButter.

One more note though: we already have a problem with round delaying and camping as it is, and I can only see this making it worse tbh.

• Useful Useful x 2
  4. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

So Detectives can camp in secret areas or Detective rooms with this gadget and just wait out the round?

No thanks. -1

P.S.: I can explain further why this is a dumb idea if you feel it's necessary

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Give em the beans, break it down for us boii.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hashira

Hashira VIP

Just like with any weapon or gamemode, camping is against server rules and anyone breaking said rules will be punished according to them

7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

90% of the time there are no mods on the server, therefore nobody to enforce this "no camping" rule.

If camping is a problem, the Detectives can just avoid blips on their radar so long as the T doesn't have a disguiser.

Which leads me to my next point: this is just a disguiser for Detectives lol

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Could make sense as a radar upgrade for the Detectives. I wouldn't make it its own item.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1