Denied IBlueGapple's Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Ban Appeals' started by IBlueGapple, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IBlueGapple

IBlueGapple Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    ibluegapple
    Your Minecraft UUID:
    ibluegapple
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was just banned out of the BLUE i dont know what happened. my wifi is bad
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i dont know​

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I have seen this appeal and will respond to it later as I am busy from now until ~6:30pm EST.

3. CorallocinB

Due to circumstances relating to your ban, the evidence will not be posted until a later date within the week once the 2nd incident related to your hacking ban has been resolved. You will still be banned until then, this appeal will not be locked (unless situation calls for it) and the verdict will be undecided until my evidence is posted which is hopefully sooner rather than later.

So please be patient as it would be much appreciated to sort this appeal cleanly.

4. IBlueGapple

IBlueGapple Banned

yes sir

5. CorallocinB

Hello IBlueGapple thanks for making an appeal.

Seeing as my other investigation has ended, I will be posting the evidence regarding your Combat, speed, essentially teleporting hacks below.

This evidence speaks for itself if I must say. It was quite blatant in regards to the speed/teleporting hacks that I couldn't even TP to you because you were moving so quickly and furthermore you were caught by the anti-cheat and even blamed it on the elytra.

Therefore, I will be denying this appeal outright.

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.