Approved IBlueGapple's Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Ban Appeals' started by IBlueGapple, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IBlueGapple

IBlueGapple Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    IBlueGapple
    Your Minecraft UUID:
    IBlueGapple
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi i was just banned off of the server (play.seriousmc.com) I do not know why but i was banned for "Ban evasion" i live with McSniperDragon and MassiveNY we are brothers. I just asked them both what ban evasion is and they just laughed at me can you please tell me why i got banned i was just killing people with his friend mankamal10 when i just got banned i was having lots of fun untill i was banned please unban me so i can play again because i have homework soon and i want to play as soon as i can. Thank you guys.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I can prove we are related because i have a picture on my ipad​

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @IBlueGapple

I came across in-game that you and @mcsniperdragon share the same IP, and I was given permission to ban you for ban evasion.

In order to try to prove if you are his brother, please come onto the community Teamspeak at a time that works for me and for you. We can settle this in a conversation that I'll send to you and we can arrange for this meeting.

~Robo

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  3. CorallocinB

It's been removed, I apologize deeply for the inconvenience.

Edit it out of your quote btw.

4. IBlueGapple

IBlueGapple Banned

Soo when can we talk? msg me anytime after school.

5. CorallocinB

I've sent you a conversation, check the top right of your screen so we can discuss there.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  6. CorallocinB

This appeal is approved!

Thanks for making the appeal as to ensure we do not deliver unjust punishments! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.