Denied IAmCam's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by IAmCam, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmCam

IAmCam Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Currently Baked
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:48016078
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Got Global banned for a week for rdming someone twice, after he RDMed me in the beginning of one of my T rounds, so I killed him twice for it. A week, are you shitting me?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @IAmCam
    @wink banned you.
    Please give this man some time to respond as he is cleaning up what was a staffless server!

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Please allow me ample time to respond, I am still staffing.

4. IAmCam

IAmCam Active Member

I just think a week global is a little ridiculous man.

5. john redcorn

Alright here we go! Thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Please keep in mind Cryptocorn's RDM and Harassment was dealt with accordingly.

As you can see above, you were rdmed by cryptocorn round 1 of the map before I arrived. You then went on kill him in three subsequent rounds in a row, targeting him the moment you could inflict damage on a player, which is what I would considered toxic gameplay as it purposely ruins the experience for another player. Hell, you even bought detective so you wouldn't get killed for RDMing him.

With your relatively colorful recent history, care to explain why I should consider unglobalizing this? You've been banned for toxic gameplay before, but yet, still partake in it.

6. IAmCam

IAmCam Active Member

I didnt "buy detective so I wouldnt get killed" anyone that plays with me regularly knows I buy detective ALOT. I purposely tried to ruin another players experience , yes. But only because he did it to me with no hesitation, and with no mods being on at the time, idk I figured handle it myself. These "3 RDMs" well, the 3rd one isnt RDM at all, as you can see it freaking says I was a traitor. So I only RDMed him twice, and I just really dont see how two rdms justifies a week global ban.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  7. IAmCam

IAmCam Active Member

Can someone else look into this please? This is just ridiculous, NO ONE gets global banned for a week for two damn RDM's. I RDMed dude 1 more time than he RDMed me, and I will GLADLY serve the slays.. Come on.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  8. john redcorn

Sorry for the wait @IAmCam , I've recently had computer trouble. Please give me til the end of today.

9. john redcorn

Hello @IAmCam,

Thanks for taking the time to file a ban appeal this week. Unfortunately I'll be the bearer of bad news.

I'll be denying this appeal today, as I see it fit that you serve a 1 week sentence for this behavior:
    Hopefully when you come back, you will play with a better mindset that is more in accordance with our ruleset, unlike last time . However, as you pointed out above, I will be updating the ban reason from 'Targetted RDM' to 'Toxic Gameplay', as you were correct that it all wasn't simply rdm.

Appeal: Denied

Good luck with your endeavors,

wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.