I wish it didn't have to come to this...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by GunAndBomb, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Sorry for what happened. I can't imagine how it must feel to be in your position. I hope everything turns out alright!! Stay safe!
    Good luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Stay safe man. Hope everything works out okay. Gonna miss you guy.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

Damn, this is sad to see. Became mod around the same time I did and on the same team, I really hope you return. Stay safe and hope everything goes well.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Ats

Ats VIP Bronze

What the fuck.
    Wish you the very best, keep a spork under your pillow at all times!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Wow. Just fucking wow.

Stay safe, dude. Never interacted with you that much, I'm sorry to say, but you were a friendly and active force on the forums. Going to miss having you around here. I hope everything is okay.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. News Network

News Network broken Banned VIP

I only spoke to you a few times but it was enough to make me realize you are a great person. Stay safe buddy!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

lol what

8. Why the fuck people go so far? I get it, but even if it's seriousgmod, it's still a game. And damn, he could just go to another server. You were just doing your job as a mod and he tracks you down for that??!! Wow, just wow. Stay safe mate.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Shades

Shades VIP

Give me their name, I'll annoy them for days via fun programming tools.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. ☼Berserkerpups☼

☼Berserkerpups☼ I am a Chicken Silver

Although I didnt know you that much since I dont play TTT I am sorry to see you go

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Im glad to see that these people I quoted gave some hint of concern within their msg outside of the generic adioses and sayonaras, which I believe still isn't enough out of the entire glob that posted in here.

Some people, I get 'em when they get toxic towards mods and people who rely on them. I get them when they start DD0S-ing servers, but in the entire time I've been gaming online for about 11+ years now and I think I speak for many people, we've received threats from people about things like this and none of them ever following through, but this is the first and I say this is quite troublesome and actually bothersome that not more action is being taken (even with the action you're already taking). Just know that we're all here for you in any time of need, and I'd appreciate it as well as everyone that we know you and your family are safe and your situation calms down enough that you could try staffing again. This should absolutely never occur for any reason whatsoever, because outside of mental harm and restriction of personal entertainment (toxicity/DDOS-ing) this person is threatening and pulling through to attempt bodily harm by destroying your area of protection that is your computer and coming after you personally.

Unfucking believable. Stay safe and never hesitate to take action.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

I appreciate your concern. I would like you to know that the Leads are doing everything they can to help me. I have been in conversation with them and they have been truly helpful. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes within this server that goes unrecognized. I just wanted to make it clear that the staff team is doing something, even though it may not appear that way.

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  13. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Sorry for being late as always, but it is sad to see you go and even worse that it is because of something like that. Hope that it will be taken care of.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

I am sorry for the unfortunate situation you have been placed in, I hope after this is dealt with you can come back. Stay safe.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

Well, that f*cking sucks.

All the best and stay safe.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  16. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Man... I honestly feel bad... Hope things go well for you. You might have known me for a short period of time, but you can still come to me if you need anything.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  17. Kenneth

Kenneth Supporter

Sad that it had to come to this, I wish you the best of luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Man we had the best of time staffing together and it was awesome to watch you grow and become a great mod. We are all going to be waiting here with open arms if you could ever come back. If you need anything you know where to find me. Good luck with everything that is going on.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Chelle

Chelle Member

Stay safe man, If you ever need someone to talk to about or even just someone to ramble on to, My ears are always open.

<3 <3 <3 Much Love

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Jeez man, that's absolutely crazy. I don't know why someone would go that far as to find out who you are and give you death threats over a punishment on one of the servers. I'm almost sure these threats though as empty, and they're probably just an extremely salty and toxic person, but nevertheless I'll be crossing my fingers in the hope nothing happens. Although we don't really know each other, you seemed like a great person and an awesome staff member. No one should have to deal with what's happening with you at the moment, and I hope that this is only a one time incident. I hope to see you around man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.