I was banned for no reason

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jtomb, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtomb

jtomb New Member

So from my understanding, i was banned due to RDM, but when i read the rules a trait act is leaving un ID bodies around, so i was a detective, and a fag was standing there sniping, and he was there for a while, so its kind of like 2 and 2 kind of thing, so i asked him why did he not id the body, and he said because someone is shooting at me, and i stood there for about a good 30 seconds, no shots coming in, just out, so i shot him, and he was innocent, but the point is, un id body, your rules, i applied them thats all. so he did next match slay, for apparent RDM, but i had reason as a detective, and 1 of the bodies pointed at him with DNA, so wtf is wrong with your server?

2. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

I banned you. You shot me in the back while I was trying to explain what had happend, after you killed me you even said "whoops i made a mistake". I then slayed you for rdm, you then verbally assulted me. Also you left joined again and saw that you were slain and left again. How do you expect to become unbanned if you call the guy who banned you a fag?

3. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

Also you couldn't of had dna on me because I did not kill anyone that entire round

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.