i upgraded to silver and i'm still bronze.

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by Tristan, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Tristan

Tristan Silver

i don't know why i'm still bronze it's been two days please help pomemonus upgraded me and it hasn't gone throught.

2. Salem

Salem VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Hey @Tristan I'm going to go ahead and tag @Highwon for you so he can look into this. Thank you for your patience.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Who was the user who gifted you the rank? Could you ask him what method of payment he used?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Tristan

Tristan Silver

it was pokemuns he used paypal lady lag walked him throught it. nope he used a credit card.

6. Tristan

Tristan Silver

I think he used paypal let me see

7. Tristan

Tristan Silver

@Highwon

8. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I checked payments by @pokemuns but there has been nothing for silver. He can contact me with more information of his payment if it wasn't processed properly.

9. Pokemuns

Pokemuns Member

yeah i bought you bronze through the website's credit card processor, because paypal wouldn't work for me. I don't want to pay $20 for silver, I would rather just pay the $10 difference and have someone upgrade you. I spoke with lady lag on TS and she said the cart would 'update' perse and readjust the price, but it didn't, so I didn't go through with the payment.

10. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

It will update to $10.00 after you click the Checkout button but before you click the "Pay by Card" or "Check out with PayPal" button.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Pokemuns

Pokemuns Member

So it did, thanks.