I took WAAYYYY too long to make this

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stakkuu, May 17, 2017.

1. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Hello. My name is stakkuu. I don't really know how else you would know me. Umm...I'm VIP, gifted by Yesum, but I'm VIP+ courtesy of lil f and TylerJoseph(Henry). I'm a 15 year-old who spends way too much time on the computer, and I mostly hover around the West and West 2 servers, though I will hop on Vanilla occasionally. I also like playing League of Legends, but it tilts me so I mostly play GMod, as you guys well know. I am pansexual, which is a fact I don't really spout around. For those who don't know, pansexual people have no preference when it comes to gender, sexual orientation, or identity. TL : DR, I dont give a flying f8ck what or who you are; if I like you, I'd go out with you, so to speak. Anyways, hello. I think I just confessed my sexual orientation for the first time ever on the internet. This is new.

*EDIT* I think this is the right color for Elite, but it still doesn't look right, for some reason.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

What if they're illegal?
    Just joking, hey!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

You f8cking what mate? jk :)

4. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

Idk how I helped you get VIP+ but if it's because I own Henry then okay lol. Also I'm steel blue, not dodger blue smh, and Henry isn't cyan anymore. Pansexual buddies tho, hmu sometime to talk about pans (I'm kidding I know what it is pls it's me). Okay I'm done, hello there!

5. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

I think I won your giveaway, or it might have been someone else, but Tyler bought VIP+ for me. Also, thanks. i need to edit the colors, and hello pansexual buddy :D

6. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Who isn't tilted from league? Support main here (Leona <3) welcome.

7. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

No hate, teemo main. but also thresh. mostly teemo tho.

8. Are you into fruits :rolleyes:? Jk lol welcome to the forums dude, probably will never see you in-game since i play eu2 only but you bet I'll be roaming around in sb.

9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Welcome to the Forums!

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey what's up. We played a few times, and you're cool.