I Need FeedBack for Videos

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by DOOIVI, Oct 23, 2017.

1. DOOIVI

DOOIVI Bronze

Earky today I posted the video below and it seems well received, but I didn't get any responses about it. I need community feedback on what more to make the best videos possible. So far on a discord community I have had feedback and events in the video where those changes from feedback.
    I thanks you 20 viewers and more that watched the video.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MythMe

MythMe VIP

*this is my personal opinion*

That intro, Way too long. And i fucking hate every single video that asks me to "like and subscribe" Especially "remember to click that notification button" Instant dislike, won't subscribe. I'd suggest you add a 5 second box with the "subscribe and like" things, while the actual gameplay is still playing. Other than that, great content and the video is good length.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Nice job doing the editing.

I'd just say to expand your games, and just do your best. It'll take awhile before you get up there in subs.

Good luck man, been there and almost got far.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. DOOIVI

DOOIVI Bronze

Ya I don't like asking for liking and subscribing in videos , but I need to knowledge those people in the beginning. Thanks for the advice these wouldn't be in the next video! Did like the end card on the video?

5. DOOIVI

DOOIVI Bronze

It's best to stick with a few games at the beginning because I got overwhelmed with trying to play too many games. Thanks for the advice though. I'll be playing other games too, but what's something you think that would grab you attention....Game wise:D

6. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

I'm not sure, I've honestly been completely behind the whole game world, and whats coming out and all that good stuff. So can't know now.
    Also my man, I meant for as you continue your channel, of course keep it a few games at a time :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Ye the end card is ok :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

One thing for me is that the sound effects you use seem good to start, but you keep using the same ones.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Put the intro at the end if you have to or get it more condensed; also if you intend to do a video introduction, try to have a script for what you write, you sorta felt like you were saying it all on the spot to me when I watched it. Sound effects are a little over the top/overwhelming at some points, as well as redundant. The music at a few parts was just a bit too loud as well it felt kinda out of place. Try to make sure you only include clips that have actually funny/interesting/cool/etc. content as well. A few of them only had content that felt like it was there to lengthen the video and made funny/interesting/cool with sound effects. This is all just my take from the video. Your editing is really good though. Best of luck with the future.

@DOOIVI

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. DOOIVI

DOOIVI Bronze

Halloween Video

11. Aarow

Aarow VIP

I'd turn the music volume down. When watching, I became lost in the music because it drowns out the rest of everything, instead of filling the empty gaps like I'm sure it was supposed to do. Look at SeaNanners videos for a good way to implement your music (He's the YouTuber that started the TTT craze, too; just a fun little bit a trivia)

12. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Maybe a little slower. I also agree you should make a script. And maybe rehearse so you don’t stutter? Also, this has been said but a little card on screen saying subscribe would be better. The music is a little loud, but your voice sounds crisp and clear. Nice job!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

The introduction is too forced. It seems that you've written what you've wanted to say on a sheet pre-recording, and then just listed things off that sheet, while still trying to be practical with the length of the intro. This is how I used to function . . . racing thoughts of what's the next thing I should say before even finishing my last sentence, or the next word in that book before even comprehending the previous, but that's what made me stutter. Once I realized there was a problem, I soon realized why it was a problem. Don't be so hasty to get the words off your mind - just calm down, and let your mind structure the wordplay in the moment, while still maintaining a general idea of what's to be said. If you try to rehearse word for word in the anticipated moment, all that will result is unnatural speech and anxiety.