Approved I like trains's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by I like trains, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like trains

I like trains Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ghamloush
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:61891438
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I would like to know why I got banned, as you can guys see I really have a clean record in this server, I hate RDMs and always report them.

I even bought this game especially to play in SGM (Your EU Minecraft Vanille Server).

So can you please tell me why I got banned, thank you and have a nice day.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Tagging @Demon Blade who banned you for Group Trolling. Please remain patient while he gathers everything and addresses your appeal.

3. I like trains

I like trains Supporter

I am not sure how I was breaking the rules, but if I was (I think i broke a rule without knowing), could you guys please forgive me for this?
    I do really have a clean record, like 150+ hours playing here with no bans, this is the first time I get banned

But please tell me what did I do.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Dwardu as he gave me the original evidence for the ban. I will conclude afterwards.

5. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Hi @I like trains,

Incase you were unaware, you were reported for Group Trolling as seen here. For the most part, most of what I said in this appeal will apply here too.

In the following screenshot, you started damaging LikeABoss at the start of the round, seemingly for no reason. There were many instances were Turtlemaster0932 called a False KOS pre-round on him which you seemed to have followed.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You also RDM'd other players at some point which didn't help, some of these instances did not look blatant such as the kill on Aquast but it would be great if you could possibly elaborate on this. For instance, why did you start shooting Deese 10 seconds into the round along with the incend RDM on other players so early in?

6. I like trains

I like trains Supporter

Regarding Desse's Report. (OTHER RDM)
    I remember this one, he was teaming up with a guy called Melon or something, The Melon Guy but I am not really sure about his name other than having the Melon word in his name which makes it unique.

But this guy 'Desse' kept calling me the N word, he also teamed up with a guy named Melon something, to kill me every round, I am pretty sure that you can see that in the logs.
    I had no choice but kill him before he kills me, along with his friend (Melon something), at that late time of the day, there is almost no moderator online so no one could really help me, I didn't mind to report on the game because I knew that my report would just get ignored because of no staff member being online.

The main reason how the Desse thing started is he started mocking my accent and kept calling me the N word, I remember that.
    It was in the map with a big tower, and Tester underground.

NOTE:For the detective vs detective round to be more specific, He killed me for no reason before, I am not sure if it was directly the round before , but I remember he did kill me then I spawned next to him, We were in the map with Pigs, I do remember that incident.

Now this kind of things happen a lot in 5 AM My Time (+3 GMT) in that EU server.
    And this is the first time that I actually act up for this, because I really was hurt from inside because of the Racist Slurs including 'F*cking Foreigner' , and 'N*gger' .
    As you can see my clean record, It's actually the first time that I get banned, I got falsely banned by a while ago, but he drew his ban.
    What I am trying to say that, I am not really that kind of people who ruin the game for others, some actions were necessary to be taken to ensure that I could play the game without getting killed, as you can see muting Melon and Dessie won't really work because they will still try to kill me.

Regarding Killing Aquast
    As you can tell from your records, I've played for a lot of time in that session, possibly more than 5 hours.
    But Aquast is a member that I know, and I don't really think I killed him for no reason, I am pretty sure that I had a reason, if it wasn't valid then I am really sorry for that.

Regarding RDM/Harassment

Regarding Group Trolling/Harassment
    I don't really remember the reason, can you please enlighten me with some solid evidence regarding the Harassment topic?
    Also

Can you please show me evidence on where I actually harassed that guy? Or called KOS on him for no reason?
    Because Group Trolling is about calling random KOSes for no reason, I am quite sure that I haven't done that. I know that it's not my business but if a staff was online in that guy's time I am pretty sure that they would Slay him once at least and all of that wouldnt really happen.

I don't really see my part in that 'Group Trolling' you're saying that exists.
    This is the main reason why I was banned.

I mean I was just having fun and joking, I've never called KOS on LikeABoss for no reason, In fact, I was telling people not to kill him unless he was a confirmed T.
    I've never killed him for no reason at first, I started killing him when he went on an RDMing rampage, I remember he even got Karma banned for that, I am pretty sure that you can see it in your record.
    I did say some words.... like you know what to do and stuff, it was just a joke, I haven't killed anyone for no reason, I consider going rampage is a valid reason for me to kill him.
    Now at some time there was a Slizzy guy that started shooting me in game for no reason, he killed me and I had to defend myself rounds later after he start shooting at me.
    and that phrase 'You know what to do' was just a joke... I am not going to order a hitman to kill him, it was just a joke all of it but he started killing me and I had to act.

I just want you guys to know that, I am not really that kind of people who RDMs and leaves or Break the rules.
    I am pretty sure that I have a clean record here, and I decide to keep it clean that way.
    I bought this game for TTT, I spend %99.9 of my time playing this game in the same server, you got the stats you can tell.
    If there is anything I need to clarify more please let me know, and if I did a mistake, I am really sorry but I can't really see where I did the mistake, for example the incend grenade could be just a misclick other than harassment or group trolling.
    Thank you and have a nice day

NOTE:I always urged the players not to kill this guy by MIC, I am pretty sure that you guys with your tools can figure it out, that I never KOSed him for no reason.
    I mean, I did joke for a little bit but it was just a play, I never RDMed him or KOSed or Harassed him for no reason.

7. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey there,

I am glad we gave you a chance to respond to this. Group Trolling is an offense that takes place when 3 or more people (they dont have to be your friends on Steam or anything even) decide to troll the server and make it an unwanted environment. You playing along and joking with it made you a part of it which sadly happened. But due to your response to the extended arm we gave you, I will accept this appeal. However, discussed between me and @Dwardu I will assign 2 slays to your Steam ID as a replacement punishment. Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban. Hopefully this doesn't change the way you see the servers and the way you see Dwardu or myself.

Appeal: Accepted

~Destiny Blade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.