I Know the Reason, It's Just a Terrible One

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DoA N1GHTMARE, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

I'm just going to guess I'm banned for 5 days for "rdm" and leave which I never rdm'd, and I left a. because the slay was bullshit and b. because I have football and I need to get some sleep for that.

Here's what happened...
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=808

2. Sam

Sam VIP

You should've warned the person who slain you that you had to go and he would've slain you the next time you came on the server.

3. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

But the slay wasn't justified in the 1st place.

4. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

DoA you have more hours on the server than almost anyone, you are also a fairly bright individual. With these things in mind do you really expect me to believe that you thought the bridges were destructible? Those types of bridges have NEVER been able to be broken and you had to have known that. Aside from this, it would break that particular map if they were able to be destroyed as it would cut off the ability to move about the different sections of the map. Aside from all that, whether or not you agree with the slay you are required to serve it out before leaving, or informing me so that you may take the slay up next time you are on. The rules required me to ban you, sorry but that's how it works. You are still welcome on east however.

5. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

So uh, just as a heads up, I don't have to sit here and argue with you as I have an admin, when he can, coming on to unban me and remove the slay. Goodnight.

6. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

Doesn't change that you were in the wrong for RDM *and* for RDM+leaving. It's going to look great to the regulars that a former admin (no dig at you dude) gets off where others have to deal with it.

I'd like to highlight that I have no personal issues with you, I'd just like to see rules applied evenly since we (mods on last night) specifically pointed out to people complaining about slays/bans that nobody was above the rules, using you specifically as an example showing that.

I'd also like to point out that I was there, saw you kill the guy and shot you for it. It was cut and dry, trying to play it off like you have in other threads won't work here. I saw it, it was RDM.

7. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

Except the admin and some other mods have agreed it wasn't rdm. Not my fault a t did something traitorous and got killed for it.

8. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

I now have 2 admins who agree with me that it wasn't rdm, along with a couple mods.

9. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

The mods that were there and saw it disagree. What you did is the boilerplate definition of RDM with a poor excuse. I saw you do it and stammer out a half excuse before I shot you because I know (as well as you did) that the bridge was not destructible. The t did nothing traitorous.

I don't care what happens to you, I just don't like you trying to squirm out of a cut and dry RDM (and leave) when you know better.

10. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

I've talked to Highwon about it, it's not a traitorious act to try and destroy a unbreakable bridge, doesn't matter if you standing on it.

11. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

So it was RDM then. Good deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.