I have no words

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Indica Ryan, Jan 11, 2017.

1. I can't believe I am actually talking about this, I never attended to be apart of it, but here I am giving my two cents.

So, I won't go in to much detail but their was a "argument" in SB. In SB they were talking about a recent change in the staff team. Understabbly some people were upset and didn't agree. They then began to blame highwon for not accepting their excuse for their recent behavior. Some people were more aggressive than others. They began to attack highwon blaming him for the everything. Highwon came in and said he is more than willing to have a civil discussion. So I watched, and what happened next I couldn't believe my eyes. A live staff meeting in SB, I had to watch. I regret it now. Some people were let go in staff for reasons I don't understand and is none of my business. These same individuals began using their influences to push their own agenda. They began to get the mob mintaliy.

Thing were said and done that I am sure we're in the heat of the momment. More and More things happened and news started coming out left and right. This person is goning to get banned, this person is demoted. They then made a discord and invted everyone. I joined I was never apart of anything so I wanted to see what happenes from here. What I herd and saw made me sick to my stomach. The Ni***r word was used like it was socially acceptable. All I saw was we hate highwon,we hate highwon. When it was all said and done highwon came out and said he made some mistakes and he will own up to it. Ohh and what did the people do who got everyone to join their cause do-nothing. There was no well maby we should kinda apologize, kinda own up to something. They just cursed the name highwon.

Now before you go off and say "what do you know" "are you even important" and I say to that no I'm not. No one really knows me, I don't know much but their is a reason why I am making this. I joined this community, because of the people. Seriousgmod = people. Some particular group of people think that they killed this community because of their actions, weather they are happy about it or not. Everyone who is trying to keep the peace thanks. Everyone else who think that this gives them excuse to cause trouble I ask please stop. There is a small dedicated team working hard with what they got. You won't be hurting highwon, you will just be making the dedicated small team work just that much harder. Thank you if you read it this far.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

[​IMG]
    "The N**ger word"
    wat

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I am not going to comment with my opinion on this post since its obviously biased but I do want to touch on this:

Every voice in this community matters so don't let anyone tell you any different. Just because some people are more well known than others doesn't make their opinion more valuable than yours.

• Agree x 7
    • Friendly x 5
    • Disagree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  4. Hopefully this blows over soon, I need a box to shout in

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Show them staff discord, I dare you.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

What is there to show from staff discord? Also it would be nice if you let people come to their own conclusions rather than trying to start bandwagoning by having your friends go rate things "funny" or "dumb" constantly:

[​IMG]

Be your own person.

• Agree x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  7. GunAndBomb

I'm waiting...

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  8. GunAndBomb

I want them to see what you wanted me demoted over.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

Except for your advisors of course, because we all know what happened when they tried to advise you last time.

• Old Old x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I still have no idea what you're talking about.. You mean the conversation we had regarding deleting the staff channels in TeamSpeak?

11. GunAndBomb

Yea, you wanted we demoted over that right?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I had a conversation with Verified about your behavior. Verified agreed you were out of line. I didn't tell him to demote you.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Really Gun-I voice my honest opinion and it's not saying ur a war hero. Give this guy a funny rating. I respected you the few times we did talk.

14. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

@GunAndBomb you could have easily contacted me to actually verify that I wanted you demoted rather than go off the word of someone who has proven to be unstable so you don't have to sit there and ask:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. GunAndBomb

16. GunAndBomb

He wasn't the only one that told me this.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  17. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Ok now this isn't my place to comment really but I feel @OneBadDay has had his thread detoured a bit. Maybe you guys can keep it in a PM or something? I feel like it's making him feel like what he said has no effect. My 2 cents. Anyway, @OneBadDay SGM was very good for over 2 years. It's very well managed and staff are held to high expectations but sometimes you just get the bad one. I personally don't blame this on @Highwon but neither do I blame this on the people who rebelled against SGM.

It's just one of those times @OneBadDay That'll disappear in around 2 months and we'll be back to where we were or close to where we were. Sorry you had to join in these conditions but I promise it will get better as @Highwon is doing his best.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Ats

Ats VIP Bronze

• Disagree x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1