I feel like my presence is not wanted.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Dr.Death, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Oh Dr. Death,

You my friend were a homie. You still are a homie. Playing with you on the servers always made for a good time. The times we'd goof off and mess around while in game will always be memories that I'll cherish. It saddens me you are no longer able to enjoy playing the game due to people harassing you and causing you stress. If only they'd try to get to know you would they realize that you're kick-ass and a very enjoyable person to play with. You're a good kid with a good spirit. I hope the job in the summer goes well for you, and whatever you plan to do in your free time in place of gmod is enjoyable too. I'll miss you. Take care of yourself.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Squidd

Squidd VIP

K

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Dr. Death,

My how you have had an impact on us all. Whether you realize it or not you make our day once we hear your voice or see your name in the tab list. I remember you for two reasons. 1st reason is your voice. It's got a nice accent that I like, it shows with the video STONEY posted with the booyyyyyyy. The 2ND is when you Mass RDMed and then I remembered how much harassment you got after your karma ban. I got messages from you and said I'm gonna be the nice guy to him and unban him.

Stick around Death. You got a family here that will miss you if you go!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Oh it's sad to see you leave Dr. Death. :(

The few times you were on EU2 I always had a good time whether it was just dicking around or complaining about you using an HK SL8 or just playing the game like it is supposed to be played.
    Your voice never bothered me at all and I don't know why someone would harass you just because of the way you sound (I personally hate my own voice so much).
    You are my 2nd favorite american after @.shirt and I hope you return when you feel like the community accepts you better. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. .shirt

.shirt VIP

I really wish I was recording that session, it was cruel and dammit right disgusting that people would target you like that.

6. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Shame another person is leaving because of the communities toxicity. Sorry it had to be that way.

We had some good times man, sucks to see you go. I hope you do well at the job you plan on getting.

Add me on Steam if you ever wanna play anything, best wishes :)

7. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Awww, take care man. I'll miss ya on the servers. Come back soon!

8. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

Dr.hksl8 good bye dude hope to see u back someday

9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Please do not make a farewell, only to come back a couple weeks later and cause trouble.
    Thank you and have a great day.

Locked.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.