I feel like my presence is not wanted.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Dr.Death, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Death

Dr.Death VIP Silver

I really don't want to leave because I enjoy this community and half the people here. I feel like anytime I'm on a server that there is no staff on I either have great time (Which is the about 1/4 of the time) or I have people harassing me and just annoying me (About 3/4 of the time). I have had a great time this last month and thanks to Yesum I have been able to enjoy it with elite. A lot of the time when I get on after school there are no mods on and people are just telling me to shutup and I honestly feel like its stress and annoyance I don't need. I know there have been some great times I have had with friends I have made here and I know some of you might be sad to see me go but a lot of you will probably be happy. I'm also getting a job this summer and I feel like I need to move on from sgm. Goodbye everyone.

• Friendly Friendly x 22
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Bye :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. .shirt

.shirt VIP

And you literally killed 20 people nice job, bye.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

It's probably for the best. Recently you have felt really negative about this place. Probably good of you to take some time off.

I don't need to say bye to you because you are my brother and i'm still probably going to speak to you a lot. :)

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

Laying down and pitying yourself won't get you anywhere in life, believe me. If you really feel you have adequate reason to leave, I'll take your word for it. Feel free to hit me up anytime, steam is always there. As much as you deny it, we will be awaiting your probable return. Take care.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

bye

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I think this time off will be great for you to reflect on the things about yourself that people find hard to bare. I played with you often and I personally liked you (not because your my admin's brother.) If you find the things that people don't like to be just who you are, you have no reason to change. If you feel like they need to be fixed, reflect a little and come back later! I await your return Dr. Death!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

take care young jedi, the force is strong in you

• Like Like x 1
  9. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I'm sorry you feel this way. Regardless, take care and good luck to whatever you may be doing in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Unfortunate to see that you felt that way. Good luck with your future endeavors and feel free to come back once your feelings are fully resolved.

11. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Cya death. had some fun times. remember to come back and headshot me with hk some more :cry:

12. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

If you ever want to play something hit me up. I'll miss you in game. Take care Dr Death

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

See ya later bud.

PS. Please don't ever destroy me again.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Once you can realize the comradery expressed by calling you Dr. Faggot, maybe we can be buds again.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

The people harassing you, about you being you, just shows how immature and unethical they really are. Pity them for their immaturity, not yourself for your dignity.

• Winner Winner x 3
  16. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

Hey I'm Eski! Message me sometime or add me on steam if you ever need someone to talk to!

17. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

You should write poetry.

18. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

I gotta say, I couldn't stand your voice at first, because it is always an indicator of immaturity and an unwillingness to learn. But, you've proven yourself to be kind and a good player. Stick around.

19. And they say I use aimbot...

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Hey, listen you know me probably because i saw you some couple of times on the SGM servers.
    Some time off wouldn't be a bad idea I reguarly get harassed for being a guy with a female voice which is also a annoying voice most of the time, I recently took a 3 month and re-joined the community and it was for the best.
    Harassment is very annoying knowing you can't use your microphone or do that or this because some a-hole is gonna judge your age, opinion also voice (especially if you're squeaky) like me.
    Harassment makes you question yourself and also sometimes destroys you from the inside and that really is a pain in the butt.

If you need any support or someone to talk to i'm here, just like any other kind staff/forum member.

My first impressions on you are great it's really sad to see you go i've wished we could've spent more time playing, i hope to see you soon when the break is over, and trust me take the break.

Here's a funny video that might make your day better:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.