I enjoyed the rumors, but for now I shall lay them to bed

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 4sea, Jan 15, 2018.

1. 4sea

4sea VIP

Alright, so a question I got pretty often was 'why'd I resign'. As I left with only the most basics of info that I was going to resign towards the staff and nothing else publicly.

I then got contacted by Xpro that there were rumors and since I thought it was pretty funny to see where that could go I didn't reply and a few days later said something in the shoutbox about being demoted.

But hey, the reason is quite simple. I lost a good friend recently and I had a pretty rough time coping with that. I thought it was best to leave before it would seriously influence or damage my staffing abilities and it also gave me some much needed time to focus on my life and dedicate the time I used to spend on sgm on myself for a while. And since that would probably take more than just a couple of weeks I couldn't just leave my team hanging so I thought it would be best to give some other talented moderator a shot at being admin!

I do plan on coming back, but that won't be just yet. I still want to focus a bit more, but luckily I did get some great help from places I didn't expect so I'm already feeling quite a lot better!

forcie, out.

[​IMG]

• Friendly x 33
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

I'm sorry about your friend man, and take your time. Life hits us with some crazy unexpected things sometimes, and it sucks. I wish you the best forcie, you were a great admin and you still are an awesome person. The staff and the community are always here for you :love:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

1) nice gif

2) Please don't advertise your future application :^) (jk pls come back soon detective forcie ;-;)

3) nice gif, stank ass weeb

EDIT:
    4) When you didn't make a farewell and realize you missed out on free ratings, so you make an off-topic post with your resignation explanation instead (y)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey forcie,

Despite all odds, I'm glad you got picked up and you made a great admin. Would love to see you back someday.

Take care of yourself dude and keep in touch. Not like you can turn that computer off anyways. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Sorry about what happened with your friend. It sucks losing someone that you had connections with.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

Losing a friend is a very hard thing to take down and I completely respect your decision to take a break, I pray that things will get better for you and your friend and I hope the best in the near future for you @forcie!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Eventful

Eventful Master of Chat Commands

I think that I speak for everyone in the community here - we are all 100% supportive of your decision and will be glad to see you return when you feel you are ready to!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

I always assumed it was your rampant obsession with Minecraft.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. sam.

sam. VIP

love you:love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Pfft. We all know you were demoted for banning me :oops:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

That is how you get promoted

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

+1

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

I'm sorry for your loss, hope to see you back soon.

14. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Skyrossm told me you resigned because the upper administration wasn't punishing me. Part of the reason I went non toxic. Your lack of response did not amuse me

• Confusing Confusing x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. 4sea

4sea VIP

Skyrossm isn't/wasn't staff at the time and he sounds like a complete baffoon. You bragged about being warned for the toxicity warning before I left in the shoutbox so you already had the biggest warn the community can possibly give you weeks before I left.

I do enjoy the rumor though, chaos is my element, I thrive in that :D

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

I’m sorry for your loss forcie but it’s good to hear you’re feeling a lot better when you left. I hope the best for you!

17. Aarow

Aarow VIP

Nothing is harder than being the survivor

18. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Fixed that for you friend; he tried similiar games with my resignation back in June.

Take care and stay safe man.

19. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

Sorry to hear what happened man.
    Take care dude, you'll get through this and I hope to see you back sooner or later! <3

20. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You may have resigned, but i'll be watching. By the way, there is no may come back. You will come back.

Toodaloo

• Funny Funny x 1