I don't belong here

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Captain K9(Melon), Dec 19, 2016.

1. I barely play i just make an idiot of myself in the forums and can't really see why i would want to stay here any longer when it's easy to see that im not productive or helpful to the community . Anyways enough of me wasting your time, Goodbye.

• Dumb x 9
    • Friendly x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Goodbye Christmas Melon. I want you to understand that I don't think you waste anyones time, and I want you to really think about leaving before you do so. I don't think you are that bad, and at times you can even be pretty cool.

I hope this was well thought out and not something you'll regret in a few days. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Bye and take care out there.

4. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

You don't have to be productive or helpful to be in this community, that's a stupid excuse. This post just makes you look more like an idiot. This is a gaming community and whether you're just some idiot, or a staff memeber, doesn't change if you're a part of it. Feel free to leave, but choose a better reason.

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Didn't you already make a farwell in the last 2 months
    What pat said as well

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

You dont have to be productive to be part of the community you can just be along for the ride, sad to see you go though, have a good one.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Im not productive and I dont serve a purpose here, but im here. Have fun out there bubs

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Salem

Salem VIP

Take care, Melon

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

None of us really have a purpose here lol besides stafff, and even staff are replaceable cogs

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  10. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey Melon, it was nice to play with you. You always had a kind word for me and asked after how I was doing.
    Hope you enjoy whatever you're doing next in life

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

who "made" you leave this time

• Funny x 14
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  12. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

See you in a few weeks, just like every other farewell.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

I would say goodbye but I'm sure you'll make an introduction in a few weeks so see you then.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Even though I never got along with you, and you were always really rude and insulting to me (I probably was to you at some point, or else I wouldn't see the point of you disliking me that bad, so if I did im sorry), I wish you the best in the future Melon. And regardless of what you think of me, which I do not intend to change (lost cause), I do not have any resentments with you, and I hope you come back at some point and we can start from scratch. I am not here to make enemies, but instead to have a fun time and hopefully cause that same effect on others.

Finally, I just want to say that I will miss stuff like this, because despite everything, you gave me some of the best laughs ive had:
    [​IMG]
    Wir sind beide Kinder des Vaterlands, wir muessen stark sein!
    Find your path and come back when you feel like it.
    -Kyle :penguin:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I do hope you keep @Patrick's words in mind, but since you have chosen to make a 2nd farewell; If you make an introduction, or come back to the community within a short amount of time, certain privileges you have on the forums will be at risk. We have these guidelines for a reason and the Staff Team as a whole has decided at the very least to start enforcing these guidelines in a more strict manner.

We're not trying to threaten you to not come back, but when posting in this forum you agree to the stated guidelines and we have definitely been far too lenient recently and it's gotten out of hand. This warning doesn't just apply to you, but anyone else who makes multiple farewells and returns within a short amount of time from this point forward.

Take care, and we'll see you when we see you.

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  16. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

The most 'productive' thing I do is run the Wall of Shame if anyone dares call that 'productive' so for sake of argument let's do that :confused:.

In fact, it was so 'productive' that I created more work, stress, and arguments for the staff to handle for me because people decide to make it into a huge deal.

If anything, the most 'productive' thing I do here is catalyze arguments and feuds. You're arguably more 'productive' than I could ever be, so why haven't I cried for attention yet?

Nevertheless, the best thing you can do is realize your mistakes and improve yourself. This thread is not you doing that, and you more than likely returning within the next month will ensure us of that.

So... bye?

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Only thing I didn't like about you was the posts on my status.

You were a good guy. You don't need to be productive to the community, just have fun and banter.
    You'll be missed.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. I honestly don't know if this answers any questions but i also have switched my job from part time to full time and im working on a drivers license.
    Anyways that's that, bye guys.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. BeedoBoyo

BeedoBoyo A man of men from the man-man VIP

Bye bye melon, and merry christmas, we all will miss you.

Edit: you're up there with one of the only people i've seen from the start of the journey to the end, it was fun

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  20. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I liked your attitude. And you're a good guy.
    Ciao.