I create this post to hear praise

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Old Fox, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

Take care, you were a good boi

even though you used noob guns

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Xerp

Xerp VIP

goodbye and take care :<

3. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Always pity to see a farewell letter.
    This is so depending on what you find important :whistle:
    Remember that a alcoholic loses his "alcoholic" name once he controls on how much he drinks and can stay sober. This is the same with gaming. I hope to see you return in the future having your "hours" under control. So your daily activities do not fall down underneath the hours you play.

That you couldn't go through the motion means you have a found a community where you can be yourself. It's always hard to let such things loose.

4. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

I'll miss you Old Fox. It was always a pleasure playing with you and hopefully I'll see you return someday. Until then, good luck in doing whatever it is you decide to do.

5. I barely got to know you two days ago and you're already leaving :(, oh well the 3-5 hours we had together in eunilla were certainly fun, I wish you the best and I encourage you to come back once you've sorted everything out and have more time, take care foxie :love:

6. SmokePurrp

SmokePurrp Supporter

you aint gang gang,

• Dumb Dumb x 8
  7. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

:cry:Well it's actually sad to see you go, as I really enjoyed having another vanilla to play with. We've had lots of fun moments both on EU and Regular vanilla. I will always remember your tp spots, and I'll continue to use them. Also, I really hoped you would've gotten #1 on gametracker as you were getting really close, but don't you worry I'm catching up. You are seriously one of the best players I've ever seen play on vanilla and I hope to see you again as soon as you can get everything under control. See ya,old friend!

:cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Farewell, Old Fox. I'm glad to hear our community has been your support in the time of need, and hope the good memories will stay with you.
    Best of luck with whatever comes next.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  9. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

no tag? smh.

jk brother, I'm going to miss you very much, especially on Nilla :( You'll always be a Vanilla Veteran! I hope everything turns out okay!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Farewell Old Fox, best of luck with your future edeavours.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

IDK whether it's hormones, tiredness, or something else, but you've got a legitimate tear out of me xD I guess I'll have to stick to T baiting B4, Boris, MrUnkSh, and the rabble. Good F**king luck with whatever you go on to do, just be sure to hop on a server once in a while, so I can feel the rage well up, and urge to type quit in console when I die to a C4 chain longer than the ban list.
    Gonna be quiet without that sexy accent and great humour. Have fun Old Fox, cause you've certainly given us a lifetime's worth!

- Megan/(Harry on the odd days he plays)

P.S. dONt DRInK WhITE WINe WitH KFc YOU SAdiST!! xD <3

12. Chayot

Chayot VIP

Often saw you playing.
    Always thought you were a furry.

It's still so sad. Goodbye.

13. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Dear Old Fox,
    You're someone I've been playing TTT with for years and the times we've shared have built long-lasting memories. And while your leave saddens me, I know it will be for the best.

I personally identify with the struggles you're presently going through, and I sincerely hope that you are able to find your way, that you are able to find the focus you need, and detach yourself from the pull of your distractions- just try to avoid putting new ones in their place- and achieve your aspirations.

Wishing you well,
    The Law

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

now i shall return to reclaim my throne as the sole c4 spammer of vanilla

also take care in life, sorry to hear about your girlfriend, i cant ever imagine that happening to me but im glad youve pulled through well and probably handled it better than i would

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

I'm more of a newcomer to this community, but I got to play with you a few times and all I can say is...
    Those rounds was the most fun rounds I have ever played! I needed to move around 24/7 else I'm gonna die by your legendary C4s.

Even new people to the community is gonna miss you!!

Take care!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

I started playing TTT again after a while and I come across me being a Traitor on Vanilla.

I planted enough C4's that round for someone to ask

"Is Old Fox playing?"

You will be missed my boi.

17. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

That might've been me just as a little joke to remember the true c4 spammer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

Old Fox, I am really going to miss your sassy attitude. Good luck in life! If you ever want to add me on snap or message me, I am usually available whenever. Stay cool my dude.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Hey man I am gonna miss you. You were the only good backseat mod. You taught me the importance of the bridge on rooftops and I have used that strat ever since. Good luck with your future endeavours and life.

• Like Like x 2
  20. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

It’s not weird, I get off on it :sneaky:
    But seriously, we haven’t played together for quite a while since I stopped playing TTT. Take care, alright? Glad to see you’re moving on with your life

• Agree Agree x 1