I create this post to hear praise

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Old Fox, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

I am creating this Farewell post, knowing that ppl will praise me when I leave.

Seriously, though, I feel like it's time I stop playing TTT and start focusing on more important goals in my life.

Three and a half years ago (September 2014), I was applying for US colleges. It was a really tough time for me, writing essays at night and studying SAT. But I managed to find this great TTT community. At first I found this server really tough and strict on this rules, especially for somebody that just entered TTT like me. But as I was gradually fitting in, I also found great friends on here, people with whom I have spent hundreds, maybe thousands of hours playing with. People that don't mind my weird accent, my trigger-happy play style, or my perfectionist attitude. Thanks to that, I got through the application process and landed in my dream university.

Two years ago (May 2016), my girl friend passed away in a traffic accident. It was really unbearable for me. I started playing on here a lot again, sometimes up to 10 hours a day, hoping to find an escape to this world. I can't describe how much this server has helped me felt better through time.

But at some points, enough is enough. I feel like I have been playing too much daily and have not spent enough times for my future objectives. I have thought of quitting a lot, but couldn't go through the motion. Now I am making this post as a bind for myself. So I guess this is where I call it a day. Thank you for having provided me great times for the last three and a half years.

But I will still try to be active on the forum. You just won't see my on the servers any time soon though.

Now here is the lengthy personal thank you part. Please tell me if I forget anybody and I will list them down below. The first 3 are the 3 players that I fear most on TTT:
    @nilz : you have given me great laugh and moments, as well as a tough rival. Keep it up!
    @MarsEverKey : your shotgun + crouch jump skill is sick, plus your intelligence. Still hope to hear your voice one day :p
    @Peach : your aim is sick, most of the times you drop ppl before they manage to reach the KOS bind.
    @LordyHGM : I will miss your t baiting and your lesson on wine tasting :p
    @[Bot] Boris: I feel like I was bullying you a lot. Don't let anybody else bully you OK?
    @Zavil's : the OG with humor and skill
    @luna♥ : shame now that you don't have somebody to bully with Deagle anymore :p
    @Agent A : looks like 0 C4 this time :p
    @GFOTY : your dark humor crack me up every time. :p
    @FoxPac : there can be only be one Fox right? ;)
    @MonkeyBoy : keep being the savior that Vanilla needs :D
    @littlememe : where have you been? :(
    @Rhienor : the way you talk to players shortly before banning them is savage :p
    @anime girl @Squidd @MasterTBaiter you guys probably don't play anymore but thanks for having guided me to this when I first joined :p
    @ThatAintFalco sorry for not tagging you. I was just looking at my Steam friends list and you were not on there yet so I forgot. You have great skills, so keep it up! Too bad I probably won't get an 8 t kills round just like you do. ;)
    @Graze time flies so fast. One day you joined and now you are the lead admin on here already. But still, there is still one higher rank to go for, if you know what I mean. ;)
    @Solar : it was a great fun playing with you on the server. Good luck with whatever you are endeavouring on!
    @MrUnknownShadow™ : hope you get mod some days and show those bullies who is the real boss
    @Kaggmaster : every time I am a traitor I have to kill you first. You see, the problems with my game style are not the players with skills, but rather the ones that know how I play. Keep it up!
    @The Law : I will miss your karma ban streaks. Have fun on here mate!
    @Robokiller87 : you have been on here for so long. I think you are the only regular to beat me in points/minute on gametracker. Jelly :p
    @Aria : I love your polite and cute attitude. Good luck with your mod career!

If you have anything that you want to know about me, please feel free ask here too. I will try to be honest :p

Thank you all once again for having given me a great time!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    • Friendly x 20
    • Winner x 12
    • Like x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I’m going to miss you a lot old fox, you were really funny and enjoyable whenever I got on vanilla with you and I’m never gonna forget those memories. I just wish that you can still stay and play on the servers for at least a little, but I do wish you luck on your career and college! (Also no tag, but I will forgive.) Add me on steam if you want.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Good to hear you are breaking your addiction. Hope to see you around though. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

</3 Take care old fox. You were there for me the first day I came here. Really sad to see you go.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Valedict

Valedict VIP

just lurk on the forums like me

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

*sets 10 minute C4*

Honestly dude. Everytime we play together is a blast. We're losing a great regular here today. Take care dude and I hope life is treating you well in the future. Take care of yourself.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

Very well written farewell, we may have never even talked before but I have respect for you and I hope you can still be around the forums as you seem to have a good personality that SGM deservee :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Old fox, you were an amazing friend. I'll have to take up your c4 shenanigans for you. Good luck my friend.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

o k f a m :cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You take care, Old Fox. Thank you for the fun times on TTT Vanilla; I always enjoyed your cheeky playstyle and your competency.

I'm sure I'll see you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. you lost me at "Focusing"

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Damn, I'm actually pretty sad to see this farewell. Honestly you are one of my favorite people to play with on vanilla. Gonna miss going 1v1 with you to test my skill hehe. On the bright side, I guess I don't have to worry about the entire map exploding from your synchronized c4s anymore :p

Please take care friend.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

:(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

One of my favorite people to play with on vanilla. Even though I didn't get my tag :( haha.

Best of luck to whatever you may be doing in the future. :) come back from time to time when you need to kill some unsuspecting terrorists (y)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    I'm going to miss getting killed by your c4, but hopefully you take good care of yourself man.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Goodbye friend

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Fox I remember you back from when I started. You honestly make that Vanilla server light up when you join. Sad to see you going dude but I will only wish the best for your future. College and what not is always an important step and I cant blame you for taking it.

Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Old Fox, you were the one person that I always enjoyed playing Vanilla with, you and I would always ask each other to be honest with each other if we are a T or not, and I've always been honest, saying either "I have a confession, I am a Traitor" or "Alright guys I'm innocent" and the great part is, neither of us NEVER lied about it, so I knew I could ALWAYS trust you.

I will miss you my dear friend, please stick around on the forums at least if you have time. I wish you the best of luck with your goals in life.

Farewell my fox brother :cry:

(P.S. I appreciate the tag <3)

Warm Regards,
    FoxPac aka Ryan

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. .shirt

.shirt VIP

:( why does it feel like the only cool people on vanilla are leaving one by one first @littlememe then @Peach now you too ;-;

In all seriousness I hope you become a successful in what ever you are studying maybe lurk the forums so we dont miss you too much lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I remember you've been here since before I first joined almost three years ago. Guess it had to end at some point right? I'll miss seeing you around then.

I'll be waiting here with my deagle for when you get back. Don't be a stranger old fox.

• Friendly Friendly x 1