I can't buy

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by [GDA-HA]DarkShadow, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Hey, so I've tried to buy VIP+ 2 times now, and every time it says the Purchase was complete or whatever but it never Charged me the Money on PayPal, nor get my Rank (I once had VIP+ Rank on Forums but now it's gone for some Reason). Please Help me out, when it doesn't work can I just send the Owner direct Money on PayPal and he gives me the In-Game Rank? Thank you. (It was on TTT)

2. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Tagging @Highwon as he normally handles these things.

3. And also it says "There was an error processing your order. If your PayPal account was charged, please notify management. (Error 1996)" when I try to buy the single Purchase.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I have looked into this and according to PayPal, the error is: "The customer must return to PayPal to select new funding sources."

5. Oh, I think my Dads Credit Card is Locked... this might take a bit to fix. And can you add me on Steam? I sent you a Request.

6. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

He usually doesn't add non staff you can start a private convo with him by clicking on his name or up top.

7. I'm gonna call my Mom and add her Credit Card to PayPal so it should work then.

• Like Like x 1
  8. She's sending me the Details now, I'll buy it in about 10 Mins :D

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Great, I'm glad it worked out.

10. Hehehehehhe xd

• Like Like x 2