Hunger Games As Fun Round?

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Fluffy, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

I believe if we have a hunger games fun round people will enjoy it. But to me it sounds like a good idea.

2. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Can you elaborate on what you mean by hunger games?

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You mean like, have everyone spawn in random locations as teams and have them look for weapons and then shoot each other?

4. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

Ahh Let me Explain... :D

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

So you start with crowbars. Everyone will spawn in random positions just to make it fair. donators will not be allowed to equip and donator weapons like the Awps, Famas, ak, etc. so in the preparing time you will have to find a weapon, ammo, and a companion, the three things you need to survive. The point of the game is to be the last surviving. this also means BETRAYAL. All other rules apply like no hiding waiting to be the last one alive and so fourth. Again I believe this will be EXTREMELY fun..

6. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Sounds like it would take too long OR that it is just a deathmatch but donators don't spawn with weapons

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

Well ill believe it won't take that long especially on the mc Nilla maps because It is extremely small and it should go by as fast as anther fun round like the hidden because you have 3 types of people Afks, people who hide, and people who chase. so the asks will die first thing when the rounds starts by crowbar or weapon. Now that has eliminated 3 or 4 of the people playing. the chasers who just run and kill... most likely the chasers will kill whoever just killed the afks.. then well the people hiding will be slain... but moving on to make it more intense you will be given a radar 2 minutes into the game, and also a harpoon. Again i still believe this would be really fun. :D

8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Finding Guns, killing everyone? So essentially you want to be a T?

Nah you are okay, the appeal of hunger games is the survival aspect and limited weaponry etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

Well the thing is one preparing is over weapons will be locked so nobody can pick anything else if so all they got is a crowbar. Unless they kill somebody with that has a gun then they can pick it up.

10. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I really don't see how we can capture the feeling of "hunger games" with a fun round.

There's more to it than just running around killing other people as Carned said the survival aspect of having to find food shelter and protected from other elements thrown in just to kill you.

Also the whole running and picking up guns thing makes it sound like it's just wait to get a gun then deathmatch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

Ok I understand where you are getting at.

12. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

Can I ask for this to be locked please

• Old Old x 1
  13. You didn't need to lock this
    This threads really outdated anyways
    Is this you trying to place a sun to bump?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

What?

• Old Old x 1
  15. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

The last post in this thread before asking it to be locked was over two months old. It was unnecessary to grave dig this thread for such a thing, as no one was posting in it.

Anyways, it's locked now, but please refrain from grave digging in the future.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.