Huge Headshot wars

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Angelx, Nov 18, 2013.

?

Remove Huge from Headshot Wars?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
  3. Don't care

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
  1. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I haven't won a single headshot round yet... But one day, just don't know what day that'll be ;]

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I've won at least 1 sniper, 1 Hammer, and 1 HUGE round. Haven't won a Deagle round yet.

3. Shades

Shades VIP

Isn't that the point of a Fun Round?

4. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

The meaning of Fun is different to everyone, it wasn't fun either way to a lot of people.

5. Shades

Shades VIP

Fair enough,

6. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Exactly my point. I thought HUGE was the most fun. Spray & pray and try to duck from the barrage of bullets = FUN. Running around trying to get a headshot with a sniper rifle is just boring to me.

The point of fun rounds was to be quick and fun. However the HUGE got voted out by the community so it will stay that way unfortunately.

7. Snak

Snak Banned

I liked huge as well, it dident take much accuracy and i could just hold left click and spray. I think headshot DMG should stay the same related to the weapon though, so a huge is not a instant kill headshot and if it was just regular dmg I think alot more people would enjoy it.

8. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

I can see it being fun if it isn't 1 shot kill. Imagine 5 10 people in a small area blasting each other.

9. Agreed