Approved HowardMB33's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HowardMB33, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowardMB33

HowardMB33 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jack The pupkin
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:198803558
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well i was banned by @awoona♥ for rdm and laeve 1st offenc. i think i should get unbanned because i told patroniuse penguin i really had to got multiple times because my wifi was about to be reset and would be off for about 2and a half hours there was nothing i could do and he would not answer my pms. so plz take this into consideration and get back to me ass soon as you can,​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    um i took screen shot of my game crashing but im not sure how to upload plz let me know and ill give evidence​

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I've seen this. I'll respond in a second.

3. HowardMB33

HowardMB33 Member

heres my evidence

Attached Files:

4. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Alright so this report was found to be valid, and also contains the screenshot of you leaving the server.
    [​IMG]
    I would've asked you about this, but you left before we got a chance. The issue is that when you said "rice was thought to be proven," it seems to us like you don't know for sure that he's proven, so we deemed it a kill on sus.

The other report on you was also found valid.
    [​IMG]
    You said he was shooting at you, but the only instance which he shot that round, you two were on opposite sides of the map, out of each other's lines of sight.

Now, I've played a bunch with you, and while I think you could definitely take a look at the extended rules, your evidence proves that you did indeed crash, which I believe anyway.

I'll accept your appeal, if you're willing to serve two slays for the reports.

5. HowardMB33

HowardMB33 Member

yah im willing to take slays i know i goofed up on my t reports and completely deserv 2 slays but i did not mean to leave

6. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Alright. Please be more careful next time, I've assigned two slays to your steam id. The next time you join you'll be slain for it.

Have a nice day,
    ~luna♥

ACCEPTED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.