How to Test Yourself On Certain Maps

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by dude85632, Jul 21, 2017.

1. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Hey guys! I thought it was pretty interesting that you can actually test yourself on certain maps. You can do this to be safe from traitors or if people aren't willing to test you for some reason. Hopefully this thread will teach you something! I will update the thread when I have the opportunity to test myself on other maps.

This video shows a secret button that "tests" you. The button kills you upon pressing E on it. This technically tests you as your body will reveal your role.

I had to just put the links to Dat Map and Storehouse as I can only have 5 videos embedded in one post.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

put the tester on whitehouse as the little yellow button.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Currently I am just waiting for a server on STTT to be a map I can put on here.

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

well if you play whitehouse, press the yellow button. Others will find out what you are.

5. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

Testing is a crutch for kids. Testing ruins the immersion. It's a cheap copout.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

idk innos grouping up is easily countered by explosives/snipers

7. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

my guy nice sig

8. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

What is the point of testing if no one is witnessing it???.??

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

It can keep you in a protected area.

10. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

If I'm a detective on Pool 2017, I usually mark a teleporter outside the teleporter and keep testing myself. If someone does anything traitorous, I can TP out and surprise them.

• Like Like x 1