Answered how to get perma banned from only 1 server?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

i was wondering [after looking through the perma ban list] how do people get permaed through only one server?

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

could be ban override glitches showing up and the OG ban interferring with the new ban's assigned server visually, sounds really fucking hard for a lead to forget the "g" in the ban command for a perma

3. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

The ban is globalized - though the physical location the ban is placed what it says on the ban list.

4. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

ummm that shouldn’t happen so if it did it was a mistake. whoever you see only perma banned on one server screenshot it and send it to pacifist.

5. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

If you're perma banned you are supposed to be banned on every server. people only get it extended to deathrun aka 'n east' on the banlist when its a COI. if perma'd on only one server than it is a mistake lol and the person forgot to global it

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020