How to get lots of dislikes :)

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by stakkuu, Apr 28, 2017.

?

To nerf or not to nerf.

Poll closed Apr 28, 2017.
  1. Nerf Poon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Don't Nerf Poon

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

I don't know if it is just me, but I am really starting to hate the glitch where you can throw harpoons through walls, especially if it is a triple harpoon. I don't know if it is intended, but please get rid of it. Walls are supposed to be there for a reason....I think? If you can't shoot through a wall, why can you throw a f8cking harpoon through them?

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

What a charismatic admin.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Can you please give me an example of what it would look like if the hitbox were shrunk? Like, what does it matter what it looks like? People will laugh that it looks so funny, right?

5. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

If we were to shrink the hitbox, this would require the harpoon size to be shrunk. The shrunken hitbox would probably be the handle barely extending from where you're holding instead of encompassing the entire harpoon INCLUDING THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: THE SPIKE AT THE END if the model was not shrunk. If someone were to have a harpoon thrown at them and the spike were to make contact with the player model and not kill the person, and this person miraculously escapes the harpoon due to its small hitbox that'd be straight fucked. How about shrinking the entire model to match the new hitbox? We dont want to throw a sharpened pencil at people we want to throw a harpoon at them. Also even the comedic factor that would fall into remodeling how the harpoon is thrown is probably not in anyone's best interest to rework how the harpoon is used. It'd require re-animating the throw to not look like trash, re-animating how the harpoon is held, and it'd be probably held vertical instead of horizontal. It's not worth it.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.