How to get legendary or Elite

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by Green Raptor, Oct 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I do not really understand the donator system plz help

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

In the store select the "global" category

EDIT: What Robo said

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. thank you so much cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. but how do you get gold or silver

6. CorallocinB

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

"deathrun" instead of "global"

And the other donation ranks will be under "TTT"

EDIT: Robo is 2fast5me

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. k thx i though gold and silver was for ttt thank you for answering my question

9. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Your questions have all been answered correctly, but I would like to make it easier for you.
    All Ranks:
    Supporter- This rank is $10 and it is yours permanently. This rank is for TTT only. For more information, feel free to click here.
    VIP- This rank is $20 and it is yours permanently. This rank is for TTT only and you get more benefits than the Supporter rank. For more information, feel free to click here.
    Vip+- This rank is $10, BUT it is a monthly rank. You do not keep this forever and it is like a subscription (1 month). This rank is for TTT only and you get more benefits than Supporter and VIP. For more information, feel free to click here.
    MVP- This rank is $100, BUT it is a yearly rank. You do not keep this forever and it is like a subscription (12 months). This rank is for TTT only and you get the same benefits as Vip+. What is the difference? It can save you money. The Vip+ rank is $10 a month and if you were to pay for 12 months, then it would be $120. The MVP rank is $100 a year and has the same benefits as Vip+. You are basically saving $20. If you have any questions about this, feel free to message me through the forums or through Steam. For more information, feel free to click here.

Bronze- This rank is $10 and it is yours permanently. This rank is for Deathrun only. For more information, feel free to click here.
    Silver- This rank is $20 and it is yours permanently. This rank is for Deathrun only and you get more benefits than the Bronze rank. For more information, feel free to click here.
    Gold- This rank is $10 a month, BUT it is a monthly rank. You do not keep this forever and it is like a subscription (1 month). This rank is for Deathrun only and has more benefits than Bronze and silver. For more information, feel free to click here.
    Platinum- This rank is $100, BUT it is a yearly rank. You do not keep this forever and it is like a subscription (12 months). This rank is for Deathrun only and you get the same benefits as Gold. What is the difference? It can save you money. The Gold rank is $10 a month and if you were to pay for 12 months, then it would be $120. The Platinum rank is $100 a year and has the same benefits as Gold. You are basically saving $20. If you have any questions about this, feel free to message me through the forums or through Steam. For more information, feel free to click here.

Elite- This rank is $20, BUT it is a monthly rank. You do not keep this forever and it is like a subscription (1 month). This rank is for TTT and DR and gives you the benefits of Elite items and below. For example, if you bought elite, you would be able to buy Bronze, Silver, Gold, Supporter, VIP, Vip+ and Elite items. This is a combination that lasts for 1 month. For more information, feel free to click here.
    Legendary- This rank is $200, BUT it is a yearly rank. You do not keep this forever and it is like a subscription (12 month). This rank is for TTT and DR and gives you the benefits of Elite items and below. For example, if you bought Legendary, you would be able to buy Bronze, Silver, Gold, Supporter, VIP, Vip+ and Elite items. This is a combination that lasts for 12 months. For more information, feel free to click here.

If you have any questions AT ALL, feel free to message me and I would love to discuss these kinds of details with you. I would hate to have you purchase the wrong rank. If you are having an issue purchasing items or have any personal questions about the store, then I would recommend asking the owner, @Highwon.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    • Winner x 3
    • Useful x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Creative x 1
  10. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

^2 many words imo

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. CorallocinB