How to find out your Steam ID

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by The Don, Jun 9, 2014.

1. The Don

The Don VIP

So i read ban apeals alot and ive been noticing a trend of people not knowing what there steam ID is or straight up having the wrong ID, im sure this is annoying for the mods and admins so ive decided to create a post to help these people.

Im sure that there is probably already a post like this but its pretty far down the line because it never got stickyd to the top of this thread.

http://steamidfinder.com/ This is the best steam ID finder that is a website

The easier way:
    This is the easier way to get your steam idea in my opinion (only works if your on Serious TTT when you want to find it out).

step 1.spray your spray on a wall
    step 2.get close enough to the spray so it says your name (sprayed by:The Don)
    step 3.press ALT and beside your name it will say the steam idea.
    example: sprayed by: The Don (and your steam idea will be here beside your name

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I already made a method on how to find the Steam ID in my thread on how to be a moderator. You can also find out in @POPSTAR's Q&A in General.

3. w0000t

w0000t VIP

Hey guys, there really is a much, much, much easier way to find your steam-id when you're in-game, other than spraying a wall.

Open up console (I think its binded to H by default, unsure since mine is on g), then type "status" without the quotations.
    Once you've done that you'll see a list pop up with every player currently connected to the server you're on, their unique steam-id, how long they have been connected, their current ping, packets lost and their current state.
    If you refer to the screenshot below, you'll see my steam id via console

[​IMG]

4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Console is binded to the tilde by the 1 key. It looks like this "`". It's not binded to H. Just a heads up. Also, this has already been posted.

5. w0000t

w0000t VIP

Yep, thats the one. Doesn't work on my laptop so I rebinded it for ease of use.
    I didn't search the forums, didn't make this thread, just wanted to help.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

It's bound to the tilde key which looks like the following: ~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. The Don

The Don VIP

Thanks for the third way to get it w0000000t

8. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP