How long should i wait for my rank?

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by BrightFury81, Jan 5, 2018.

1. BrightFury81

BrightFury81 New Member

I bought the rank about 10 minutes ago yet still dont have the rank iteself, whats the expected wait time (I used a debit card through paypal to buy the rank)

2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Did you pay using PayPal? PayPal subscriptions can take up to 24 hours to activate.

Else, it should pop out soon. Get back to us if it doesn't activate within 24 hours.

3. BrightFury81

BrightFury81 New Member

It wasnt a subscription, i just did the 1 time purchase and it said payment complete

4. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

As soon the transaction is through, you should see the rank right away since you don't have any other ranks here. Map change or server disconnect/connect used to be the requirement, but that has since changed and Highwon has asserted that as soon as the transaction is over, the rank is processed. Check on your Debit Card if you see paypal's transaction or if you received Paypal's confirmation email.

5. BrightFury81

BrightFury81 New Member

Yes, paypal and my bank statement show the 10$ removed, whats the process to get it done/who do i show payment proof to

6. BrightFury81

BrightFury81 New Member

It does show recurring under paypal charge though, does that just mean subscription?

7. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Unless you bought Bronze or Supporter, then a $10 rank is monthly and subscription based. If that's the case, you should wait probably a bit. However, in the event that you still have problems after like 24 hours, contact @Opalium about this.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. BrightFury81

BrightFury81 New Member

Alright, thankyou

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

PayPal is saying its pending until January 10th. It doesn't say why or if it will take that long. I would either contact PayPal or wait until it is processed (which might be earlier).

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. BrightFury81

BrightFury81 New Member

Alright, i will see if i can get a hold of them

11. BrightFury81

BrightFury81 New Member

Ah i see my issue, I must have selected the wrong option, let me see if i can redo it

• Like Like x 1