How is this not T-Baiting

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by D2 The Magnificent, Jul 11, 2018.

1. So,

I thought *I can see now that I was wrong but still* that if you see someone blocking a door with a prop that is obviously intended to kill anyone who tries to open it, is t-baiting so I shot some people for it.

I know it's fun to loop the rules so you can still get people killed but surely this should be added to the list of traitor baiting, specifically on roy_the_ship, up two ladders the room with the wheel and all that shit, if you block that door anyone who walks up to it dies.

2. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I don't understand? You can kill someone if they place a prop in between a door and it gets stuck. That's a traitorous act.

[​IMG]
    Unless you mean blocking a door by pushing a prop against it. That's a different situation. If you are stuck just use the @stuck command. If someone is trolling with props excessively/blocking doors they'll be dealt with accordingly.

3. It was tl;dr so I just reported the guy I killed then waited for staff but in the end I got slain for it so figured maybe it wasn't in there. I'll ref this next time thanks