How is it going my fellow plebians?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fruitpumper2013, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Fruitpumper2013

Fruitpumper2013 New Member

Hi, seeing that I' am starting to go on the server a lot, I figured that I should make a forum account and introduce myself to you fellow gentlemen and pedophiles. Some of you mostly know me on the west server as the guy who pretty much screams in the mic every 5 minutes and has a weird fetish for pumping fruits into things. By the way, I apologize to those who I pretty much caused blood to squirt out of your ears from the extreme amount of decibels of sound that is coming through my mouth and into my mic and know that I do it mostly to get a laugh out of some people and not intentionally piss off the whole server. It is only rare that I actually stay on one server for more than one week and that is because most servers these days are unoriginal in there scripting where there player models are just a bunch of stupid shit picked from the spawn list and are worth a billion points or where traitors have like a billion things to use and half of them aren't even useful. Then I found this server and I thought that it was going to be a another piece of rotten cancer emitting from the TTT server list, but then I actually played it for a while and it was actually pretty fun. Hopefully I will stay on the server longer and I might possibly donate....maybe.....probably not.....but maybe. Anyways, even a little nice greeting as a reply would satisfy, Peace.