Answered How does the DNA Wiper exactly work?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by alius, Sep 14, 2018.

1. alius

alius VIP

How does the DNA Wiper work exactly? Because I have people directly next to me and killing me with a hs with no dna left right away. But if I were to do the same thing, I have at least a min left of DNA, and I have the Wiper maxed out. I know distance + HS has a factor with this, but doesn't seem like distance matters anymore, so I'm confused as how there's no dna when they kill me whilst directly next to me.

2. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I would say if you experience that you get shot in the head while the player stands next to you, leaves no DNA, you should record it and report it as a bug.

Cause as it is supposed to work, the further away you are + HS + DNA Wiping upgrade level = Less time of DNA left on bodies, close kills leaves a lot of DNA time. And nothing should have changed about it.

So if you have experienced Differently, I suggest you do the first thing I said o.o

3. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

^ As a side note maximum DNA for a gunshot at point blank range is 1:30 and from a knife kill 1:45.

4. alius

alius VIP

Which I've noticed both these times when point blank knifing and colting, but when I've been knifed/hs and ided instantly in the back by the same guy, no dna left instantly so that's why I thought max DNA upgrade made it to where you couldn't be tracked. But apparently not xd

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Pretty much this. Try to record this happening and file a bug report. There should be DNA on the bodies right after you kill them.