How crazy is your school

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Amr, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

No words needed,

Watch till the end, with sound.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Lack of respect for authority, check.
    Immaturity, check.
    Screaming and whaling, check.
    No idea of the time they're wasting, check.

Yeah, sums up the reasons i'm glad i'm not at school anymore.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Amr

keep in mind the people in the video are all in GCSE.

4. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

In sophomore year, two kids at my school in AZ got in a fight and one got tazed

I'll see if I can get the video

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Amr

lol tazing is nothing here. Some kid brought a knucle ring and beat some dude up in the middle of school

6. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP

I think you mistaked a school with a zoo.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Still wild tho

8. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

at least he got tazed at the end
    once, a kid brought a knuckleduster to a fight based on "Conflict of Interest" (over a girl) and got fucking slashed like the following.
    RIP mostapha '98-'12 never forget, you crazy bastard.

9. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

https://archive.org/details/Teenager_Stabbed_at_Hyattsville_School

This was my freshman year of high school, I left not too long after this because I moved away. The video doesn't give all the details, but it wasn't actually a fight. The attacker was in a gang called MS-13 and they decided to randomly attack one of literally five white students at the school.

This was outside the cafeteria where I would have been at that exact time, but I asked my mom to stay home and play video games that day and she actually said yes.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

Last school had fights nearly every day, but big one was where some kid grabbed a lead pipe in home room went to another homeroom and started beating a kid in the head with it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

My old highschool is crazy at times, people bringing weed, gang related stuff happening, etc.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-...seball-player-brutally-beaten-by-gang-members

This recently happend and I actually know this kid from when I use to help tutor him in Algebra. I don't live around San Pedro anymore, but this hurt me alot (The kid is fine, was recently released.)

PS. The photos were hard for me to look at.

12. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

k so my school is not crazy in the sense of fights and stuff, although a kid brought beer one day and that was like the worst thing to happen, but it is crazy in the sense that I have 4 essays to do, a 40 line poem on the ocean, learning about the model of an atom in chem and summations and arithmetic and geometrical sequences in algebra 2 all while teachers cram stuff for finals fighting against standardized testing taking their teaching hours. In history we are in 1917. we are supposed to be around 1980 ish by now.... help me

13. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

lol, my school is a hot mess:
    -Fights practically every week or 2 in the hallway or lunchroom.
    -Pretty sure a lot of the student body have stds because they are fucking dirty.
    -In the past 2-3 years, there have been 4 or 5 incidents where a teacher was fired or arrested for being a pedophille or for having an innaprproriate relationship with a student. Pretty sure this hall monitor we currently have is the next potential one. Smh.
    -Common petty drama and bullying.
    -The school staff are pretty much incompetent and disorganized. There are so many problems at this school yet no one is really doing anything about it like kicking out students.
    -Oh lord, the sex tapes.
    -Stuff that Carned said.

I could go on all day on how much and how bad my school is. I have one year to go and I'll be out of that fucking place.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Most of my stories come from the bus rides I had in grade 8-9 where I undoubtedly had the worst bus by far.

-Somebody filled a condom with Toothpaste and started throwing it around the bus (I have No idea why they had toothpaste, I think it was like a weird flavor or something)
    -Somebody covered a Tampon in some kind of red fruit juice and threw it at car
    -Another person threw gum at someones van and they ended up following us about half way home until they drove off
    -oh dear god the vaping
    -Somebody sitting next to me lit a match and the driver caught the scent. We then sat there as a teacher came on and starting interrogating people for about 10 minutes.
    -Two people sat on my because "I stole there spot" They then proceeded to do this for the next week anytime I sat near the back (this was actually grade 6, same school though)
    -Some people started spraying water out the window so the bus drove us to our stop, let half the people off and kept everyone in the back of the bus inside as he drove all the way back to the school to find out who did it. One of the kids who were forced to stay had a little brother who apparently couldn't get in his house because he had the key.
    -Somebody brought a soda bottle and put it in a paper bag to fool the bus driver into believing they had booze (didn't really work)
    -Bus broke down on multiple occasions
    -Bus didn't show up, forcing us to cram onto other buses where we often sat 4 to a seat
    -Constant screaming
    -Bus pulled over frequently to lecture us about how obnoxious we were
    -On the last day of school some kids opened the roof emergency exit and all jumped off the bus

I'm sure there's more, can't really think of anything else rn though.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I kid you not three days ago this kid was caught charging his vape on the school laptop by a teacher. Along with that he was caught with weed, pills and other things in his backpack.
    We have also had a few fights but nothing too interesting.
    That's about it.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

highschool was crazy

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Everyone in the computer class is stupid.

1: A girl deletes system32 on a school computer because a stranger on social media told her to do it
    2: A girl nearly broke a screen after trying to "tap" onto apps like on her phone lol
    3: It takes 20-40 minutes to even start a task because everyone is confused on how to turn on the computers and how to open Word or excel or something

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Oh my

19. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I remember back to this day, @Atlas probably was in his class xD

20. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

i have nothing interesting to write about the school that i graduated from this year because it was rather tame and i met some nice people from it so ill talk about secondary school life

like fucking hell, it was absolutely shitty, its probably the reason why im batshit crazy

secondary school life in a nutshell :
    "HURR DURR DAMN DANIEL 21 21 21 21 MY NAME JEFF I KNOW INTERNET MEMES"
    and basically everyone fucking vapes, smokes and drinks because their mum and dad said no so they do it just to show how cool they are

actually theres nothing crazy about my secondary school it was just shitty and boring
    i was also a rough kid in my first few years of secondary school and then i picked my shit up and graduated with a decent grade

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1