Accepted !hop

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Neon Barbarian, Apr 15, 2014.

?

Add !hop

1. Yea I love hopping because i'm the Easter bunny !hop

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I used to play on a 24/7 dolls server that was awesome then it got boring, the owner went mad, ect. but they had this feature on it that was a command called !hop because they also had a 67th way 24/7 server so maybe we could implement the !hop command but it would be like !hop "East" or !hop "east 2" and for vanilla !hop Vanilla. You get the idea. It just makes it easier to go form server to server so that way you dont have to go to the pause menu then multiplayer then find server then history/favorites then you click on the server. It would just be easier to have the !hop added.

2. Yeah. A community I was with had multiple servers in TF2. They had a ! command and we would use the number (1-9) to select the server and then we would get a "connect to (IP)?"

• Like Like x 2
  3. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

This is in the works already. With the updated servers page, I will have the ability to get the server information in game. I just need to design the HUD and hop functionality.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. ChibiBear

ChibiBear VIP

If you open up the steam browser and open up the seriousttt webpage you can use the server join buttons to quickly switch servers while making sure you won't be booted cause its full

6. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

i still think the !hop would be easier

7. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

8. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

!hop command has been added to the servers.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.