Approved Hongo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hongo, Jan 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hongo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So Espurr accidentally KOS'd me when a T was shooting him. He was killed before he could call it off and then two innocents started shooting at me on it.

I went into a bathroom and they chased me while shooting me, I door spammed and cooked a grenade, and threw it out onto the floor when it was time. It exploded and killed both of the people who were trying to kill me (Adistriker and Spiked Spaghetti), unfortunately, Squisher was also in the room and was a detective.

I notified staff about it and accepted the slay for Squisher, but I told them that both Adi and Spaghetti had shot first, and I intended to kill only those two in self defense. Squisher either entered the room, or I didn't notice him when I ran in. Either way, I was not aware of his presence and did not want to kill him.

Someone suggested I should warn for the grenade, but why (I was being shot at by multiple people) would I do that, and how (I was spamming E on a door while cooking a grenade) could I do that.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    It was pretty clearly a case of self defense. I served my slay for killing Squisher in this case and I really feel I should not be banned, particularly considering my attempt at good behavior of late, I tried to talk it out with Temar but he didn't seem to be responding, he just told me it was mass rdm x3.

Tagging @Temar @Espurr (Guy who called the kos / began rdm chain, can explain what happened from his pov, no blame or fault on him tho)​

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Tagging @Temar who banned you globally on all servers for Mass RDM x3

3. Hongo

Hongo VIP

+ It's also just a 24 hour ban so, I guess it's okay if it doesn't get removed just know I didn't mean to mass rdm, was just trying to defend myself.

4. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Yer i was hoping to talk to a mod today that was on with me at the time but hes not been on, ill leave this pending till i can check with him then decide weather to void or not when i have

5. Hongo

Hongo VIP

breh im literally unbanned now because it took so long

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @Temar to finish this up.

7. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

I havn't been able to check what i wanted to check so ill so go ahead and approve this
    Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.