Denied Hongo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hongo, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hongo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I got banned from all servers by ant. just now for "harassment + mic spam history" for 5 days for this which is pretty incredible imo.

[​IMG]
    Evidence of Innocence:
    yeah, thats about it. 2 seconds of duck laughter into mic at end round + bogus harassment warning = 5 day global ban woo.​

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya @Hongo ,

Tagging @ant. to address your concerns. Please be patient while he gathers everything.

Cheers

3. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Hello @Hongo ,

I first gagged you for using a duck noise in your mic. As soon as I ungagged you, you decided to use it again, which is why I gagged you a 2nd time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Before and after this occured, you continued to make comments towards me. Since i could understand that you may of been angry for being gagged, I let the first few slide in hopes that you would calm down. You decided to continue, which is why I issued a warning.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After I warned, you decided to bring it to the forums and made thread on off topic discussion despite your warning.
    [​IMG]

Given your history of micspam and harrassment, I decided to ban your for a global 5 days. You will sit through your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.