Approved Hongo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hongo, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hongo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, I just left literally no less than 20 minutes ago to get staff onto East 1 to handle the many reports on someone, I can't remember his name it had a bunch of \ /\ /\'s in it, because he was mass rdming and possibly hacking as he kept turning corners and instantly headshotting everyone. Anyways, the next round starts and they start killing everyone again, I shoot back at him and kill the rdming detective and also an innocent in the crossfire who reports me. I leave to get staff on, I joined West, the most populace server at the time, to request a staff come help us out on east. I try to join back to find that I've been banned for RDM and leave literally within minutes of me leaving to get help. I talked to a staff member and asked them to help me out and tell whoever banned me that it was a mistake, but, they dragged me into a 5 minute conversation of "go back an appeal go make an appeal go make an appeal" instead of just going over to East and telling them to let me serve my slay which I am still fully accepting to serve.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...229/C6379601C50075156EA701861704DBFFA8B9E544/

Proof that I went to west and told Orion Galactus to come help out on East.
    Orion apparently didn't pay any attention to me, so you can try to ask him to confirm this but he'll probably say he was handling reports. Never Ending was also there to see this message in admin chat.​

2. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

You were banned by @Jigat . Please be patient for their response.

3. Jigat

Jigat "Computer over"?! "Virus = Very yes"?!? VIP

Thanks for making an appeal, I'm still staffing, once I'm done I will collect my evidence and present it.
    Please be patient.

4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Jigat, while you're getting your evidence, don't forget to screenshot that I was shot first on that report against me, the guy who reported me was killed in the crossfire between me and an rdming detective, who had killed someone and shot me, damaging me. Orion told me to say it in shoutbox after I had left to ask for help on West 2, but I did not have a forum account until making this appeal.

5. Jigat

Jigat "Computer over"?! "Virus = Very yes"?!? VIP

This evidence you have follows my own, I'm going to go ahead and Accept this appeal.
    Thanks for letting me know!

Thread Locked
    Appeal Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.