Holiday plans

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Salem, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Salem

Salem VIP

Happy holidays everybody!

I know this is a bit late but I thought it would be nice to hear what everyone is doing or will be doing for the holidays. Or if you dont celebrate Christmas what do you celebrate and what do you do??

And for those who will not be in good company or will have no company at all this holiday just know that you dont have to be upset, put on some movies and make some hot chocolate or popcorn or whatever and dont let it bother you. Go make a snowman if you have snow, or ya know. Play a bunch of gmod :p

SO, what are you doing for the holidays??

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

I'm in ruidoso New Mexico for Christmas and until the 30th, it is supposed to snow some of these days, so WOOOOOOT. I'm texting friends and such and playing pool and loads of other stuff, gonna be loads of fun.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

In Chicago (Til 2nd. Sorry @LegitCake I know you miss me) and New Orleans (26-30th).

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Nothing.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

i'm in japan (nagoya, takayama and osaka) for the christmas week and ive just blown 300 bucks on anime merch, so im now a certified weeaboo with a phd in desuism
    edit : 400 bucks as of today because i went back to the anime district today for some self-christmas shopping

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Spending time with family, extended family coming over and giving me zero privacy.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

does playing nekopara count as a holiday activity?

Jokes aside, my family don't celebrate christmas so the day will be as usual.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Go to church then browse 4chinks.

9. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I'm working for 8 hours in the morning, and I'm hanging out with family. In the afternoon, I'm going out for some amazing alfredo, which is a food that I just can't live without. To be honest, I love a bunch of foods :p. Sorry for the late response.

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

eat ham watch movies with fam.

ez christmas

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

eat candy with my peeps

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Basically the same except I'll be home alone till 4pm then some relatives will come over and we'll go out for some dinner (probably Chinese or barbecue).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

be alone