Approved Hodir's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hodir, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hodir

Hodir VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hodir
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50282544
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I believe this is my first offense and I've been playing the server for about 3 years now so hopefully, even though what I did was wrong, I can get another shot on the server.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm not really innocent. I did what I would call "Aggravated RDM." A friend and I were playing, and there was another player who kept following and harassing me and I don't even know why. He just wouldn't leave me alone. So I killed him. Then he said he was now recording, and KEPT following me. So, I killed him again. After that he told me I was getting reported, and feeling baited, I just kept killing him when I shouldn't have been.

I'm sorry and hope I can get unbanned. This is my first mistake that I know of so I'm really hoping to get back on and keep playing.

Thanks for your consideration,

Hodir.​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

you were globally banned by @Agent A due to Toxicity + History , Please wait while he replies with his reasoning

3. Hodir

Hodir VIP

Okay, no problem I'll wait.

If possible -

I'd like to know exactly what I did that was toxic, as the standards of Toxicity vary greatly from game to game (Toxic and League and toxic and Garrys Mod are two very different things, conceptually)

And I'd also like to know my History. I can't remember, it's been a long while.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @HelixSpiral for his mass RDM (4+).

I banned you for toxicity because you were lying in your report more than once as seen here to get out of slay.

[​IMG]

Along with that, you have a extensive history of RDM-related offenses, which is why I G&E'd that Toxicity ban.

I will reduce it if HelixSpiral is either willing to accept the ban appeal or lost his evidence/have insufficient evidence.

5. Hodir

Hodir VIP

Two things.

I implore you to check the @ Admin logs. I begged for helped before I killed this guy. He was stalking me and harrassing me, and at times even wall trapping me. If you guys check that, you'll clearly see rulebreaking was not my first choice. I did call for an admin.

If you could show me the reports I was lying in as well as evidence that I was lying I'd be more satisfied. I always answer truthfully in my reports, and since you're calling them lies I'm assuming you have sufficient evidence to make such a bold and offensive statement.

You then say you will reduce the ban if HelixSpiral (who is the guy who was harrassing me, it seems) has lost "Sufficient" evidence/"HAVE" sufficient evidence. Shouldn't this all have been dealt with before I was banned for a month? Where is my report showing where I lied, how I lied, and then proving it. All you have is heresay, and I'm not sure how that's qualification to ban me.

Thanks,

Hodir.

EDIT: Also, it should be worth noting that the person who banned me was GIFTED ELITE STATUS by the person who was Harassing me and wanted me banned (Or Vice Versa, either way, they've gifted each other things, as referenced by their forums accounts). That is pretty unprofessional and is indicative of a huge conflict of interest.

6. Agent A

I gave you an example above. You claimed that @Silent Artemis was kosed. However, he was not kosed at all. The main reason I banned you for toxicity (lying) is because you blatantly lied in your report and also have a loopholing ban, which is a form of lying to get out of punishment. Thus you lied and rdm'd. As for HelixSpiral's side, he banned you for mass rdm, which he let me know because you have two globalized bans of mass rdm. Either way, I would've globalized your ban to some degree.

7. Hodir

Hodir VIP

Are you willing to provide proof that he was not KoS'd any of the times I called him out? Regardless, this ban is heavily impartial. You guys gifted each other, are clearly friends, yet you get to be the judge jury and executioner solely on behalf of the person who was HARRASSING me. (You don't have any blatant proof of anything worthy of a 28 day ban, not to mention it being a global ban.)

I'd like you to post obvious loopholing proof, as well as the admin logs of me asking for help since I'm positive that those are stored. I asked for admin intervention and received none (perhaps because there wasn't one online aside from you, who didn't really do anything to help and due to your lack of Mic can only deal with 1 problem at a time). I then stayed on the server UNTIL IT DIED (From 36 to 10 Players) because the rules said I couldn't leave with active reports. That took over 1:30 of me waiting until i finally had to leave. Only to find that I've been banned.

I don't understand the grudge.

8. Agent A

He provided a video in that report for one of your claim. Did you even look at the thread I linked?

As for Silent Artemis, just because we are "friends" on steam doesn't mean I'm allow to let him do whatever he wants to do. When staffing, I haven't seen any rule breaking from my side. Even when I reported him, I have him slain for rdm.

As for your loopholing ban, it's stuck on your record because of this:

Furthermore, the adminlogs aren't available to anybody including me. As for your claims, you never provide any evidence of your claims. I just can't take your own words to punish people. I need proof. Thus, I am unable to do anything about it.

9. Hodir

Hodir VIP

Here's what I'm claiming, I have evidence.

1. That you have no evidence of an offense worthy of a 28 day ban. How do I know this? Because a single RDM isn't worthy of a 28 day ban GLOBAL.
    2. You say I'm loopholing. I say I'm not. You have to PROVE I'm loopholing, I don't stockpile evidence to clear myself for offenses I don't commit. Show me evidence of loopholing. Link the thread again of Ban Request so I can see what I can find, because I didn't see anything before.
    3. I'm not asking for you to punish anyone. I don't care about SilentArtemis. I have never seen him before on the server and I have no grudge against the guy, he was being obnoxious, which everyone, admit it or not, is guilty of at one point or another. I'm not asking for you to punish him. I'm asking you to reconsider the Global Ban on me as I feel it was profoundly injust. I could have explained this all to you as I sat on the server alone as it died because the Alert said I couldn't leave. I was ready to explain all of this but I wasn't given an opportunity. Now that I have been given one, it's in the form of an appeal when it should just be a statement. I can't give you evidence that I didn't do anything because I don't take screenshots to prove innocence if I'm not doing anything to be guilty.

10. I saw @Silent Artemis following Hodir around and harassing him for multiple games..

11. Agent A

I claimed you have loopholing ban because it is on your ban record, which was issued by Kyogre on May 1st, 2016.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will reconsider my decision once HelixSpiral posts his evidence for your mass rdm ban.

12. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Howdy Hodir,

Just saw this. Give me a bit to collect everything.

13. Hodir

Hodir VIP

Yeah, that was a mistake on my part. I'll take full responsibility for that one. I thought he shot the weapon and he didn't. I moved on, mistakes happen. Just because I RDM someone accidentally doesn't mean I'm some sort of trouble making player.

Regardless, I appreciate you realizing the possibility of reconsideration after he posts his Evidence.

Speaking of which, is that something I can expect in the near future?

14. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey Hodir,

Here is presented the evidence for my Mass RDM 4+ ban on West 2.

Here is the first report I received:

Kill 1:
    [​IMG]
    Someone scaring you isn't a valid reason to kill to them.

Kill 2:
    [​IMG]
    For this kill, it was true that Wizolo was swinging around his crowbar. However, he never hit you with it. In order for attacks with the crowbar to be a valid kill, you must damage the other player with it. There is no T-baiting with a crowbar.

Kill 3:
    [​IMG]
    For this kill, there was no obvious instance of traitor baiting, and you did not reply to this report so I was forced to mark it valid as from the logs, it appeared that you attacked this player for no reason at all.

Kill 4:
    [​IMG]
    More logs:
    [​IMG]
    The highlighted section on the top shows the first shot FlashGordon fired- one second after you initially damaged him in self defense.

Kill 5:
    [​IMG]
    Damage infos showing who shot first (note, this also shows a 6th, unreported, kill against the detective, where again- you started fire first)
    [​IMG]
    Damage infos on 6th, unreported, kill showing you initiated the attack:
    [​IMG]

I'll note here, this is only showing reported instances of RDM. There were more instances that I couldn't report because you had left the server. As you had already accumulated over 4+ RDM's without it however, I went ahead and issued my ban.

This is only some of the kills that happened during those two rounds. It appears that you went on a Mass RDM spree in the span of two rounds. After reviewing all of the evidence, I decided to issue a Mass RDM ban (4+) ban, in which @Agent A then later issued his punishment.

As @Agent A mentioned that he will evaluate your ban, I will leave the decision to accept your appeal to him.

If you have anymore questions about these instances- please feel free to let me know.

15. Agent A

After much thinking, I will remove the toxicity ban. However, if you receive one more rdm related ban, loopholing-related ban, perform anything considered toxic, or caught lying in more reports, that ban will be much more harsher than what I just gave you. To add on to that, HelixSpiral's ban stays.

Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.