Hmm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scrungy, May 6, 2020.

1. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

• Harassment
    492996A8-1453-4244-A04F-8EF9E7D979C0.jpeg On January 23rd I made a response to Noc saying:
    . I was hit with a warning and banned for a month because of harassment. The report was a shitpost and I tried to be as ridiculous as possible with it. It was made because the people that were "reported" reported my boy frosty. It was a shitpost as I said and so was the phrase "little dicked tweeter" something that I said to Noc. If Noc truly felt harassed by this I can safely say he a lil bitch, if he didn't I don't think that was a justified warning point. This post was made because I want a discussion on the guidelines of harassment, what I did was namecalling which is against the rules, but those words were not meant with the intent or hurt feelings.
    What are your thoughts? I just put this together because I still haven't gotten over the fact that got a month ban because of the fact that I called a guy a "little dicked tweeter".

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

at this point dude I don't even know anymore.

3. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

If I'm giving my honest opinion, that doesn't sound very joke-y or playful lol. It sounds like you were being serious. You probably should have said something else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pokeben10

But to address the part about harassment, I would generally stay away from slurs when messing around with your friends or other players. It usually doesn't look good. And I wouldn't say name-calling is necessarily harassment, either. It can definitely be difficult sometimes when judging whether or not what you're about to say is harassment or not. I normally just take it as per situation- you know who you can screw around with and who you can't.

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  7. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

i definitely agree, its just i dont think certain insults like "little dicked tweeter" is offensive.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I'm just pointing out you mentioned twice in your post that you were banned for harassment, and then also called me a "lil bitch"

9. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

i swear if i get a 4 monther on this

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

clarification was that you left out me saying if.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. i cannot believe this....

12. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Scrungy you fucking idiot

13. Chad

Chad Banned VIP

You would only be offended by this if you have been sheltered your entire life, or have a small dick.
    My parents, teachers and mentors all called me a faggot when I strived to look like a roblox character, calling me little twink tweeter. But I didn't go crying to mommy because she would just do the same thing.
    Instead I went to the gym and lifted daily for the past three years to achieve my goal.
    Those who made fun of me now waiver in my presence "That nigga look like a roblox character"
    But I say to you, hit the gym br- Just kidding there is no help for having a small package LMFAO

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Dodley27

Penis extension

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Pokeben10

is that like a hair extension?

16. Dodley27

More like a transplant

• Informative Informative x 1