Approved HINZO's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HINZO, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HINZO

HINZO VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    HINZO
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i dont know what i have done i left the server with no slay or anything and now i have a 5 day ban​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    as i said i did not do anything i played fair and did not rdm or have a slay​

2. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Tagging @Pacifist as he banned you for RDM and Leave 1st Offense

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey hinzo! I'm just getting my evidence around, when I have it I will go ahead and explain the ban. If I can't find it (as i'm still working out the kinks with my methods of screenshotting) i'll go ahead and unban you with a void.

Please be patient as you wait for me to get my self together.

4. Pacifist

Hey Hinzo! Sorry for the delay, I was busy with other things yesterday and there was absolutely no way for me to do this appeal until now.

This is a screenshot of the report that came in:
    [​IMG]
    After viewing the deathscene me and the trial moderator @Husky confirmed that you didn't infact see him throw the harpoon and kill majorminer00 at :20 seconds. It would have been impossible for you to have seen it. Thus we ruled that it must be rdm as you are not allowed to kos on location. The issue is that my setup failed me, and I do not have the deathscene as evidence. I'll hold this open until @Husky can confirm he doesn't have the evidence either. If the deathscene does not show up at the end of the day i'll go right ahead and unban you!

5. HINZO

HINZO VIP

no i saw him in the corner of my eye. i saw him kill someone jump off the building and run off how is that rdm?

6. Pacifist

You've been unbanned due to the fact that my deathscene file didn't save. The ban itself was also voided. Apologies and have a nice day!

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.