Hidden rounds

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Elvis, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

How about make hidden players not take fall damage? They run super fucking fast and on maps like dolls (which i just witnessed) they fall off the edge easily.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Xerp

Xerp VIP

sure, then they have to be given an outline to not overpower them

3. Elvis

uhm, what do you mean? This literally only effects them taking no fall damage.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Xerp

Xerp VIP

Well, I understand that it only makes them invincible to falling, but any change you make will affect the stats of the hidden

And also, I don't know if you were on the server yesterday when we were fighting against Grimwon on Rooftops. Grimwon fell from the building and he was able to walk on the alley ways. So this exploit will be caused if hidden were given 0 damage for falling

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Katness

Katness *Rawr* Imma Kitty Kat! VIP

i think that the hidden should just pay a little bit more attention. It is easy enough to see when the ledge is coming.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

It could be done just that if Hidden would take less than lethal amount of damage from falling, he takes 0 damage and instead it will show his place like it does when he kills someone. This would solve problems with map exploits and there would be some kind of fallback.

My problem with current hidden isnt really the running of ledges but people camping places where only 1 player can fit high up meaning that I 100% have to take fall damage to kill someone and if theres 2-3 people like that my hidden round is already basically ruined from just fall damage so +1 to the idea if implemented smartly.

7. Elvis

Maybe only 10% of fall damage then? That seems like a fair bet