hi im back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by asian hunnies, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I recognize your name.

Welcome back :blackalien:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. yeah just got it this June

3. missed u

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

I missed you and your silent pistol, but I'm pretty much dead now with college and being a mobile degenerate. With that being said, welcome back.

5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

hey man ngl i think i remember you, my name used to be TeeZy or tz- or something welcome back

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I'm finna buy one. Gimme some info about the car fam

7. I love it man, I kept it stock for only a month. Long drives can be a little uncomfortable but other than that its a pretty comfy car. Drives smooth and handles great, it is definitely an awesome daily. Recommend saving for aftermarket wheels+tires, coils, and exhaust.

8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I'd keep mine stock, my biggest fear is comfort as I have really shitty roads. Most manholes are like a 2inch drop since they just keep adding material to the road

edit:
    also which model do you have? I test drove a new brz and it seems nice but I will likely get the fr-s to save on costs and be able to get like a lease return or something

9. Yeah some potholes are in SoCal are pretty brutal but other than that it's nice. I have a 2018 BRZ Limited

10. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

What are the bad things about the vehicle besides some potholes are bad to hit due to the cars small size? I don't care about the straight line speed, just the handling.

11. To begin, I really do love my BRZ so I don't mind most of the stuff but some big things are: reversing is pretty hard without a cam and you'll hear random ass noises that sounds like the car is breaking. The clutch is kinda funky too because there's a lot of dead space so sitting in traffic is kinda rough. The interior is not the best and could be better. The head unit is a little outdated and slow, the speakers are dog shit, and everything is pretty much cheap plastic. IMO, the seats get a little uncomfortable after a long drive. And lastly, the backseats are basically nonexistent and you can't fit anyone taller than 5'2. But like I said, I really do love this car and I'm pretty sure you will too.

edit: can't really say much about how low it is because I want it to be lower. xD

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018