Hey!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by POP STAR, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Idk maybe its just me, but pranking someone may be fun for you. But when the intent is to some way alienate and upset someone or make them not talk to you or friends anymore is kinda the pussy way to do it. If you're fighting for this belief thats cool, do you. But why make a post trying to call out husky. you may not say it flat out, but we all know how this stupid shit goes. You're a popular likable person here, pop, you know this, and you also know making this post could possibly hurt husky again or at least send some hate his way. Just seems... petty and childlike. just over all malicious.
    But I don't wanna go back and forth, just stating my peace after your response. just putting it in the ether. Good luck with everything

lul go be edgy for 2-6 months then reapply again because you love the community so much :3 You know what they say the wheel keeps turning.

• Funny x 7
    • Agree x 5
    • Winner x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Some people got to try to be toxic. We've had our differences but maybe going forward we can be cool? I don't know homie. You tell me where we at.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

1200x630bb.jpg

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

Dude you make the atmosphere tense whenever you're around, it always makes the vibe spicy, I love it.

Let's have lunch together sometime big bro

• Like Like x 3
  5. hey

• Like Like x 1
  6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

While I'm not going to comment on what you have done since what is done is done, I do want to talk about your feeling when you were admin. I don't necessarily see you as ugly duckling. Just a person with different approach and take to the situations that we are asked about or faced with. And truth to be told, sometimes, that is a good thing because there is always no one "right" answer to everything. We all have different and similar views and takes on the situations, and I believe that diversity is a strength of ours. Too many "Yes Man" can led to a problem called groupthink. Although we don't talk much, I do appreciate your thoughts because it sometimes require me to take a step back and take in your comments that I may or may not have considered. However, I do have to criticize one thing whenever we have our talk, and that is conveying your thoughts because sometimes, it has led to confusion while we actually agree on the overall arching idea or approach.

Regardless of what happened, thank you for your services to SGM.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Hi Pop star. I do feel bad that you got demoted and tbh, you weren't a bad admin. I thought you were friendly tbh and we're good at doing your job. Even though this farewell is way overdue, I'll still say this. Welcome!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

I feel like those actions were completely out of line and ridiculous. I'm sorry to hear you did that, man. *i love you, Husky*

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  9. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

lol what a joke

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Damn i wished to be on your team when i apply :( guess i'll settle for @Hingle well shit he's not around maybe @Giraffe :mad: wtf hes not admin anymore

what abouts @aco taco ahh he's still a mod D:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. .shirt

.shirt VIP

But I'll keep it one hundred you are one of my favorite admins not only because you were good at your job, but also because you genuinely enjoy playing ttt.

12. Dr.Death

Dr.Death VIP Silver

Well hello good sir.

• Dumb Dumb x 1