Hey yo, Another Round

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by ink, May 27, 2018.

1. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

I'm usually very joking about pretty much everything, but I thought I'd take a break for a few sentences here.

I'm a motivated person and I like to accomplish something I set out by the time I sleep from the moment I wake up. I have a schedule for when I could waste time, eat, work on a project, actually work a normal job, and learn a language. I spent 10:00 A.M - 11:30 A.M of the past 100 or so days strictly staffing and I made it a habbit. It wasn't bad at all, I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of this harassing fellow mods and players. However, after the summer vacation started, I found that when I was working on the things I set out to do, I wasn't enjoying them and I'd frequently use SGM as an excuse to opt out of doing it. This went on for days and after the first few ones, I just felt guilty and depressed to even set foot on GMOD. It got to the point where I'd just hop on, and actually read the book I was supposed to read yesterday and half-ass both things, while feeling guilty about half assing both of them. I wasn't having fun staffing and I wasn't having fun doing other things. It was truly just self-hatred the whole day and I felt I didn't have the right to enjoy myself.

But fortunately, I think resigning from having to do this habit on purpose will help me able to find the real passion I once had about learning and being part of this community.

I have a very dense sarcastic tone and it's pretty much never stopping. Unless you knew me too well, you could never tell when I was joking or definitely serious. I know personally that this has distanced myself from many of you, and I sadly can't help that. This is kind of a half-assed apology, but I hope my words can convey my sincerity in this. I'm sorry if you thought I was malicious, and I have no excuse for never stopping and not being serious even at the crucial times. However, the one thing I do like about myself is my personality and I have a very fun time and lots of giggles and laughs just being myself.

Take care,
    ink

Last edited: May 27, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 15
    • Like Like x 3
  2. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

I literally just messaged you...

3. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

This is just terrible, hope u'll come back soon.

4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

you were a fine mod ink

5. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

ink, you do what you need to do, and I do hope to see you around. Hopefully back in cyan eventually too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Let the waves take you to your future. Woosh Woosh

7. Xerp

Xerp VIP

bye shiori

8. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

The traps are resigning, PURGE OF THE TRAPS!

In all seriousness you were a great mod around me ink.

9. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

10. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

sleep tight prata boi

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

NOOOO INK. Whos gonna remind me Haise is Acno. :( good luck with everything

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1