Hey guys.

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Anon, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon

Anon Banned

"Angelx" Banned me for 5 days for "harassment" after I complied and stopped talking about him.
    I asked, why would I be banned for 5 days, he told me it was because I was spreading lies about him being transgender.
    I told him I discovered a forum, which I cross referenced his alias and birthday, that is how I found out.

Then Angelx said : "feel free to link me that or you're pretty much banned."
    I don't wanna get banned...
    I linked him the webpage through PM. 1 minute later I was banned.

I complied and did everything he said, including stopped talking about him, and linked him the page, but was banned regardless. I've never said anything disrespectful about being transgender/CD.

2. Snak

Snak Banned

wow so your mywordz? you are such a troll lol now that i know your Anon, I hope you get a month ban. You are such disrespectful person u actually make me sick lol. Just so everyone knows Anon has been going under the name Mywordz disrespecting angel any chance he gets.

Please do not appeal his ban please extend.

3. Anon

Anon Banned

Yeah, I changed my username since I had the bad rap with Snak anyways. Can you blame me??

I'm not sure how I am trolling Snak, care to explain or show proof?

4. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Yes because on the entire internet only I use the name like Angel / Angelx, so that is obviously me.

So you're anonymous?

I've tracked your ip & sent the details to the FBI, good day.

5. Anon

Anon Banned

You're right. But it also has your date of birth attached to the forum.
    I complied and gave you the link, why was I banned without warning?

6. Angelx

How do you know my date of birth?

Without warning? Ask the entire server how many warnings I given you.

7. Snak

Snak Banned

You are a very delusional person Anon and you were given multiable warnings to stop harassing and making such crazy illusions up

8. Anon

Anon Banned

You told me if I linked you, I would not get banned. Then You banned me.

9. Angelx

I never said you would not get banned if you linked,I asked for a link so I can show the other staffs before I banned you to show how delusional you are that made you believe a random profile on a random site that just coincidentally have a user named Angelx.

10. Anon

Anon Banned

If I was delusional, then why not just say you're not a guy? I associated the alias with your birthday, both confirmed your gender.

11. Angelx

????????????????? How many times I've said it first time few days ago before I banned you for 8 hours after warning you to stop it. And than the next day again.

What?

12. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Topic will be locked. Anon, you will sit out your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.