Help Me Please : Hidden

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by TheBoss-san, Jul 2, 2018.

1. When the hidden round ocurr, If i'm the hidden i can't see anything i only see a giant Purple Square in the screen and my fps get so low like 4 fps or 1 fps.

I investigated in the Console and i got this:
    KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got EOF instead of keyname in file materials/models/props_lab/tank_glass001_dx60.vmt
    Unlittwotexture, (*proxies*), (*AnimatedTexture*),

If you know how to solve this, please help me.

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Do you have all the textures?

3. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Here is the main, big boy question, just "Have all the textures" is a bit vague.. Do you have Counter Strike: Source? Or the textures from somewhere, for example CSSCheater?

Garry's Mod gets basically the majority of it's textures from CSS, so if you don't have it installed, nor have the textures from some other source, you are going to experience lots of problems on CSS based servers, like SGM.

4. Yes i have all textures:

-Counter Strike : Source
    -Team Fortress
    -Portal
    -Half life 1 and 2

Idk what is happening

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

recent problem, or forever?

and in the GMod main menu, make sure to have css selected like this: [​IMG]

+ TTT discussion would've been a better place for this thread xD

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

You do not need any textures for the hidden. Its playable on vanilla and well before I got mod, I only played nilla due to a lack of CSS, and I was able to be the hidden just fine.

My only suggestion for this would be to uninstall and reinstall gmod and see if that does anything.

7. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

An addon you have is most likely the problem. I would recommend deleting all unnecessary addons before uninstalling gmod.

I say this, bc if you dont unsubscribe from the add-on(s) messing with the mode, uninstalling gmod and reinstalling will only waste your time bc the addon will sit be downloaded alongside the game .