Approved heavy gaming's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by heavy gaming, Nov 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heavy gaming

heavy gaming New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    heavy gaming
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:169889868
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i feel like this ban is unjustified and unfair. one of them being, i don't remember RDM'ing someone or killing anyone. all i can remember that i can think of that can be considered RDM is when i genuinely accidentally shot someone without killing them. i also said in the in-game voice chat after i got killed for the shooting, that i accidentally clicked the left mouse button.
    but if i remember correctly that was like at 12 PM CST

but even then i feel like that is barely considered ban-able.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

You were banned by @Pixie.Danni for RDM & Leave 1st offence they will respond when they can.

3. Pixie.Dimi

Pixie.Dimi Sleepy and in need of cuddles VIP

Hello,
    So I banned you for RDM & Leave 1st offence.
    https://imgur.com/J0Cjg6u
    As you can see you damaged Nuno randomly for no reason. You left before Nuno could report you for this which would of given you a slay. Accidently RDM is still RDM, so no matter if you meant it or not you would of been given a slay.
    Please tell me why I should unban you as at the moment I am on the fence.

4. heavy gaming

heavy gaming New Member

you see, the reason i had to leave was because of online school (i can prove that. if needed.), not because i was trying to RDM and Leave or anything. i am willing to wait out the ban and stuff, i was just curious as to why i got the ban in the first place, since i had no clue. so thank you for your time. but i still feel like this is just a bit unjust because it was something out of my control. i accidentally shot by bumping my hand on the mouse and clicking the weapon fire button, and hit someone. then by wrong timing i also needed to go back to online school since i was on a more than an hour long break.

5. Pixie.Dimi

Pixie.Dimi Sleepy and in need of cuddles VIP

Ok, so I am willing to unban you but not void the ban which means next time you RDM & Leave it will be your 2nd offence.
    As I said you was ban for RDMing Nuno, even though it was accidental it is still RDM. You did admit you knew you shot someone accidently but I am going to trust you this time ok?
    Feel free to message me on Discord if you have any problems Pixie_Boy_Dimitri#5968

Ban: Accepted not voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.